• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

New site staff and Mod, TresDias/Squall_of_SeeD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Just an announcement that a new mod/site staff is joining our ranks, Squall_of_SeeD/TresDias, to help moderate the Compilation/FF sections, and contribute content for the site.

He'll be filling in the open spot left by Schala, and considering his contributions and Japanese knowledge, at the very least, it'll at least help take a load off hito :monster:

So yeah, don't be alarmed by the additional blue username added to the list.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Oh fantastic, more staff who have no experience working with the common forum user.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I hope you're kidding because Tres is fucking better than you awesome.
congrats Tres you deserve it :joy:

Shut the fuck up you worthless piece of trash.

If you didn't like One Piece you'd be on my ignore list.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Oh sweet, my sig isn't too long to include that :monster:

Emma

The Minish Elf
:(
What's wrong with Tres?
When I've talked to him (or are you a her?) on TNC he seemed very nice...

Emma

The Minish Elf
Oh...but when I've talked to Ron Weasley, he/she's been nice to me too. I guess I think of everyone as nice lol

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
To those congratulating me/wishing me luck: Thanks. To those with concerns: You're all banned. But, no, seriously. You're banned.

Running that through babelfish will hopefully give you a phrase like, "I'll do my best, try not to let you down, etc."

In any case, thanks to everybody who posted, regardless of how you took it. I assume that means you all care about the site, so we're on the same side.

Hm. Guess I've got to start using a certain emoticon more often. :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
... This random selection is almost as bad as over at TNC. :awesome: I like Tres just fine... just seems kind of random.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
maybe if i write my dissertation on final fantasy i'll get a mod spot too?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Maybe if I act like an asshole to the staff I'll be in the cool kids club too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom