• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

New site staff and Mod, TresDias/Squall_of_SeeD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marauder

violet, red, dead.
AKA
Nightwalker
Or maybe we can all just act like bestest friends, suck up the staff, and be part of a hunky dory internet forum! Right!? DO I GET A GOLD STAR NAO!?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Maybe if I act like an asshole to the staff I'll be in the cool kids club too?

The cool kids club wouldn't accept you anyway. sorry.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Well clearly if you don't know him, he must suck, right?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
They aren't going to make you staff just for defending the guy you know..

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA

And it couldn't POSSIBLY be that I think the guy will make a good mod? Clearly the only possible point of view is because a select few don't know him, he must be god awful and therefore jeered at.

Seriously guys, the trolling things not working out for you. It's like you're not even trying at this point.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Erm, I wasn't trolling. I was being genuine :/ Stop being so aggressive, it's annoying.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Quexi darling, I think you're over-reacting. Tres is a great person- nothing wrong with him. But this is pretty damn random if you ask me. Probably the last person I imagined getting a staff position simply because... I never really see him post? He wrote a good essay and that's great- I LOVED reading it... is that why he's Staff now? Doesn't seem fair.

Marauder

violet, red, dead.
AKA
Nightwalker
Maybe if, as Bex suggested, we all wrote dissertations about Final Fantasy, we could all be staff. :monster:

But clearly, this comment will be written off as trolling...because that's what I do, right Quexinos?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I never really see him post?
Seriously? I see him post in the FF section at least a few times a day. And he's written more than one essay and he's helped out with the site from what I understand. How does that make it random?

is that why he's Staff now? Doesn't seem fair.
No it's because he's level headed, a good thinker, is unbias, loves final fantasy and has helped out with the site and people tend to like him. Those who KNOW him anyway.

And I'm "over reacting" Because I'm sick of the same people trying to start shit every time one of the staff here sneezes. Some of these people haven't even posted here in weeks except for now. I mean come on, really?

But clearly, this comment will be written off as trolling...because that's what I do, right Quexinos?
No I think trolls would do a better job :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
And I'm "over reacting" Because I'm sick of the same people trying to start shit every time one of the staff here sneezes. Some of these people haven't even posted here in weeks except for now. I mean come on, really?
Who might these people be then?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Well I haven't seen you guys post so clearly you haven't.

See what I did there?
:awesomonster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Well I haven't seen you guys post so clearly you haven't.

See what I did there?
:awesomonster:
Um, I saw you do something there. But I'm not sure demonstrating a clear lack of intelligence was really what you were going for :no: Especially given how active me and Omega are, saying you haven't seen us post is a bit asinine.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Honestly I really haven't because I hang out in the FF section most of the time :hohum:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Quexi darling, I think you're over-reacting. Tres is a great person- nothing wrong with him. But this is pretty damn random if you ask me. Probably the last person I imagined getting a staff position simply because... I never really see him post? He wrote a good essay and that's great- I LOVED reading it... is that why he's Staff now? Doesn't seem fair.

Not random at all considering we were looking for a new staffer to replace Schala. And considering Tres's contributions, not to mention previous experience on ACF, knowledge of Japanese, and being a damn good level headed member that's been helping us out here, it made perfect sense. He can fill her slot fine with his credentials. How is it not fair? Is there some mod entitlement check I forgot to look for or something? And again, he posts literally every day since he joined here. I don't see how you can say you don't see him post, unless you somehow don't look in the FF or Compilation sections.

Alex said:

You're right, we aren't. She's our next admin. :awesome:

Phobos said:
Maybe if, as Bex suggested, we all wrote dissertations about Final Fantasy, we could all be staff.

Probably not, considering that wasn't the sole reason for him being appointed a mod. Try again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom