• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

New Spider-Man Game

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X

What's especially interesting about this is that the suit looks like a modified version of the MCU Civil War Spider-Man – which is also assumedly the same look that Spidey's gonna have in Spider-Man Homecoming, though how much it'll have the white stuff goin' on here is anyone's guess. I am quite curious if they'll get to put any MCU-type hints in this game, or how that'll work.

Either way, it looks damn good and I'm quite curious what it's got in store insofar as story is concerned.

X :neo:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I hope it's gonna be good. Don't think there's too many good Spidey games. Not a fan of the outfit though. Optional MCU or ASM2 outfit please :P

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
That looks incredible. Have had a lot of fun playing Spiderman games, especially when they get the swinging / combat mechanics down. Will definitely be picking this up.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
ConventionalJitteryAmurminnow.gif

BPYj9Sm.gif

untitled18vuj5.gif

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Trying to decide how I feel about the suit. It looks awesome, yet at the same time it's just like, the suit has become so iconic that you just don't mess with it. :monster:

But anyway, it's just a game so whateva

Does anyone know who is doing the voice? Obviously not Christopher Daniel Barnes (I think he's retired anyway) but it also doesn't sound like Josh Keaton. :(

At least it's not Drake Bell. :monster:

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
^Yuri Lowenthal, maybe? Or Mayhaps Nolan North. I know Sam Riegel's done Spidey a few times recently but it doesn't sound like him

Ghost X

QTEs are probably the only element I dislike. I quite like the look of the rest. Hoping it is an improvement upon a kind of Arkham Asylum-ish open world game.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Bringing in lesser-known to the masses characters like what?

Yuri Watanabe/The Wraith? YES PLEASE.

Am I the only one who, when she said, "Maybe you should superhero faster," was all like, "Maybe you should put on your suit and get down here and help?" lol

When this popped up on my FB feed people were all like, "Watch to the end!" I was quite pleased with Mr. Negative and thought that's what everyone meant.

Then they drop Miles at the last second and I was sold.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I really, really, REALLY like what I see of this so far. The Rocksteady Batman-style combat is nice on its own, but what's MOST important to me here is the contextual use of webbing to do stuff, which means that the potential for any fight is almost limitless.

I ALSO really like what I've seen of the web swinging, which is always my favorite thing.

fucking. hyped.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
btw anyone who says they didn't try to make that web sound when they were younger is a fucking liar

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
I've not seen such a gorgeous swinging experience since the Spider-man 2 game (where I sunk an ungodly amount of time simply swinging through the City). This is going to be amazing.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Thank you for the regular video instead of the one that stretches the forum :P

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Tbh I don't understand the purpose of the Youtube HD tags when the regular embed also automatically plays in HD.

All they do is stretch out the post unnecessarily :monster:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
What's the resolution you're using? My laptop has a ton of empty space on both sides of forum posts, and doesn't stretch at all with the hd embeds, so I was completely unaware it did that at all – in fact the HD embeds are the only ones that actually fill the natural amount of space on the forum, the standard ones are TINY for me).

X :neo:

Top Bottom