• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

New Wonder Woman Costume

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Wrong Actor, wrong uniform, wrong everything.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Still looks like shit IMO. Still, at least she doesn't look like she's heading to a sex fetishparty anymore.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Its an improvement. Not enough of one by any measure, but at least they tried. Like Bats said, wrong everything. Gonna have to change a lot more to fix this train wreck.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
This entire production fails. Honestly, it looks worse than that Birds of Prey clusterfuck that came out around 10 years ago.

yet another pos I want to forget

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
@Bats: Birds of Prey did exactly one thing right, they got Mark Hamill to do the voice of Mr. J. Sadly that was apparently the only good idea the whole crew had for the show.

@Ghost X: I only agree if we get a different actress.

Ghost X

I'd still hit it, though admittedly she now reminds me of a past fling who I am now repulsed by. Look at that jaw. Argh.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I'd still hit it, though admittedly she now reminds me of a past fling who I am now repulsed by. Look at that jaw. Argh.

If you look at her closely her head is an obvious egg shape.

Do not want.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
If you look at her closely her head is an obvious egg shape.

Let's see a side by side comparison here.

2lxuwzr.jpg
-
21949zc.jpg

Ya got a point man.

Last edited:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Red flags went up for me long before any costumes, plot or actors had even shown up on the scene, for one big reason. Even if all indications did look good (protip: they didn't), none of that would have changed the fact that David E. Kelley is wrong for this material.

Just going to throw this out here again, just for emphasis.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Its an improvement. Not enough of one by any measure, but at least they tried. Like Bats said, wrong everything. Gonna have to change a lot more to fix this train wreck.

Yeah, like cancel it altogether, :monster:. I've never read the comics or anything, but I just can't see this (as in, the comics or any adaptation thereof) as ever being cool or even watchable.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Diana is fucking awesome in the JL/JLU series and the comics(she was anyway).

Her most epic/fun adventures have been those where she fights gods and mythic creatures. Idfgi why people gloss over this.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Diana is at her best when she doesn't bother to hold back. Put her up against human criminals and the like and she just doesn't live up to her reputation (unless you do something really nasty, looking at you Max Lord.) Give her a god or demon or the like, and you see how she earned her spot on the Big Three.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Looks like Kelly's craptacular record did it in.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Jesus christ this shit was worse than I thought

and Adrienne Palicki is not attractive at all

Top Bottom