New year, New LTD thread. (Round 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Bubblegum, I have no idea wtf you're talking about, and yet cannot help but approve of your pure vitriol.

Splintered

unsavory tart
You know who I hate?

Eridan.

He whines all the time about no one liking him but then acts like such a douche all the time it's impossible to tolerate him! Where the fuck does he get acting like that? God, I was so fucking glad when he was finally killed off, but then a bunch of retarded fans were like 'HE SHOULDN'T HAVE DIED, HE KILLED THOSE PEOPLE CAUSE THEY DESERVED IT!' and that is such utter bullshit I don't even.

God, especially when there are perfectly good people around, they're all sucking on Eridan's pathetic little bone bulge. Makes a girl wanna stab herself in the stomach and puke blood.
Anders.

Just. Anders.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
You know who I hate?

Eridan.

He whines all the time about no one liking him but then acts like such a douche all the time it's impossible to tolerate him! Where the fuck does he get acting like that? God, I was so fucking glad when he was finally killed off, but then a bunch of retarded fans were like 'HE SHOULDN'T HAVE DIED, HE KILLED THOSE PEOPLE CAUSE THEY DESERVED IT!' and that is such utter bullshit I don't even.

God, especially when there are perfectly good people around, they're all sucking on Eridan's pathetic little bone bulge. Makes a girl wanna stab herself in the stomach and puke blood.
man how dare Kanaya be kind and understanding towards him

she totally deserved to be murdered with the wand she made him

aaaa goddamn eridan fans are a special breed of stupid

Splintered

unsavory tart
WAY TO FUCK UP EVERYTHING ANDERS, THE ONLY REASON SHIT ENDED SOMEWHAT DECENTLY IS BECAUSE I MOPPED UP HIS MESS.

HOW THE FUCK WAS THIS A GOOD IDEA? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Take some painkillers for your butthurt and get back on topic, people!

ncwtf.gif

Also:
http://thelifestream.net/forums/showpost.php?p=311695&postcount=1545

Best post in this thread

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Whatever you fuckers are freebasing, it's having some serious negative side effects.

Snorting Jet Fumes is bad for you kiddies.

Seriously, though Get the fuck back on topic or get the fuck out

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Aaaaand activity in this thread comes to a screeching halt. Thus proving this is in fact the LTiD (Love Triangle is Dead) thread, not the LTD. Because Cloti is canon and there is nothing left to discuss <---(this statement makes it on topic, so don't yell at me.) :monster:

EurAsianGirl

Pro Adventurer
AKA
FireMikoKagomechan
Aaaaand activity in this thread comes to a screeching halt. Thus proving this is in fact the LTiD (Love Triangle is Dead) thread, not the LTD. Because Cloti is canon and there is nothing left to discuss <---(this statement makes it on topic, so don't yell at me.) :monster:

You know what seeing as how this debate has already been won, let's not debate anymore which couple is canon. (Because it's been proven that Cloti is canon) Instead let's debate on which couple YOU like better, Cleris or Cloti and why.

Again your couple doesn't have to be canon, but you can just say why you like it better than the other one.

For me I actually like the canon couple better, Cloti. This is because I feel that while Cloud and Aeris had a very cute and sweet relationship, it wasn't passionate true love material like what he has with Tifa. He loved Tifa his whole life and I just find it incredibly romantic that she began returning his feelings and that they finally end up together after all the obstacles they had to face.

Tifa is also the key to Cloud's past and personality, she is part of his story and personal character development, whereas Aeris has a more mythical presence for the whole story and party.

Plus their romance is much more realistic IMO than Cleris, and Cloud is definitely more obsessed and passionate when it comes to Tifa than with Aeris. (Hell we're not even sure if Cloud loved Aeris "in that way" while we're sure as heck he did for Tifa.)

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Okay... I'm... not following that one...

what does Spiderman riding a bike made of web have to do with the police? :monster:

EDIT:
(05:03:23 AM) Everybody'sGrudge: Ok, now keep in mind I may not be getting it myself, but if I am laughing for the right reason its a play on stereotypical inner city black gang crime. See the movie Friday or GTA: San Andreas for examples, where the thugs always have access to and use bikes at some point.
(05:03:47 AM) quexinos: o...kay
(05:04:45 AM) Everybody'sGrudge: And that was also the culture that most prominently used "Fuck da police" as a catchphrase... so Spidey is basically making himself a bike to give himself credibility for using that phrase
(05:05:04 AM) quexinos: okay
(05:05:06 AM) quexinos: sweet

Last edited:

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
1,567 posts and counting, I applaud your scientific resolve, people.

I'm here to contribute this totally unrelated pic to the cause

Deer.jpg

1,568 posts and counting.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
APPARENTLY, THE EARLIER WARNING AND TWO INFRACTIONS WERE NOT SUFFICIENT. STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD. YOU DON'T LIKE THIS THREAD, LEAVE IT ALONE.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
(05:03:23 AM) Everybody'sGrudge: Ok, now keep in mind I may not be getting it myself, but if I am laughing for the right reason its a play on stereotypical inner city black gang crime. See the movie Friday or GTA: San Andreas for examples, where the thugs always have access to and use bikes at some point.
(05:03:47 AM) quexinos: o...kay
(05:04:45 AM) Everybody'sGrudge: And that was also the culture that most prominently used "Fuck da police" as a catchphrase... so Spidey is basically making himself a bike to give himself credibility for using that phrase
(05:05:04 AM) quexinos: okay
(05:05:06 AM) quexinos: sweet
Surprisingly, I find this massively offensive.

No, I'm actually surprised. =/

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Okay. On topic.

Reasons for Cleris said:
After Advent Children came out, it just inflamed the entire debate all over again, because to Cleris fans, Cloud seems to abandon Tifa and his home because of guilt over Aeris's death, and because of his geostigma. Additionally, Cloud and Aeris seem to have a more functional relationship than Cloud and Tifa, because although Cloud and Tifa are seen together a lot, they don't seem to understand each other as well as Cloud and Aeris.

From: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_VII/Romantic_Arguments/Serious_version

I would like proof that Cloud and Aerith understood each other better, as well as having a functional relationship. Dead person + Alive person = Functional relationship? :no: Does not compute.

As well as saying that Cloud "seemed to abadon Tifa because of his guilt over Aerith's death"--also need proofs. It wasn't just Aerith's death he was guilty over. Anyone remember Zack Fair, seen in Cloud's other eye? :awesome:

In the game, Cloud has a flashback where he visits his mother. She asks him if he has a girlfriend. He replies no. She continues, saying that he should have a girlfriend that is older than him to take care of him. Aerith is one year older than Cloud in FF7 and Tifa is younger.

Cloud: Not interested.

Beyond Final Fantasy VII, Cloud and Aeris are frequently shown together in other games and in merchandising.

Dissidia Duodecim. Cloud dies for Tifa.

Eris, from Greek mythology, is the goddess of strife. Eris is pronounced as Aeris, and Cloud's last name is Strife.

Her name is Aerith and it's from the word Earth, I believe.

Aerith calls Cloud her "kobito" (恋人) in Case of Lifestream.

LOL They spelled it wrong. It's koi____bito. Durr :wacky:

At the end of the game, Cloud says he wants to meet her there, in the Promised Land [the Lifestream].

Nope.

Cloud: I think I can meet her there.
Tifa: Let's go meet her.

Cloud is standing in a flower field at the end of Dissidia, and his crystal resembles the White/Holy Materia.

Squall is seen in front of the flowerfield as well. Squerith?

Cloud wants to "unfreeze" her smile.

Okay, THIS seriously bugs me. What is this supposed to mean anyway? If Cloud wants to unfreeze her smile, wouldn't that mean he didn't want her smiling in the first place? He wants her to frown?

That's romantic?

In all of Yoshitaka Amano's artwork, Cloud is only paired up with Aeris.

And Red XIII. :wackymonster:

In "Advent Children", he wants forgiveness from Aeris for being too slow to prevent her death.

Forgiveness = TWOO LUV

Cloud and Aeris are opposites in personality and appearance, like Squall and Rinoa, Zidane and Garnet, or Tidus and Yuna.

Cloud = blue eyes, blond hair
Tifa = red eyes, black hair

while I'm at it

Vincent = red eyes, black hair

Complete personality and appearance opposite: Zack Fair (his eyes are darker shade, and his hair is black--defs Clack proof)

Zidane and Garnet, Tidus and Yuna aren't opposites. Different personalities =/= opposites.

Cloud and Aerith weren't opposite either, and when they met--until she died, Cloud was not himself. Argument is null and void.

Aeris is the easiest date to get. You must alienate Aeris to get Tifa.

You can be nice to either and still get Tifa. Playing the game proves this.

Cait Sith foretells that Aeris and Cloud are a perfect match.

He also foretells that they have a bright future... but Aerith dies? :wacky:

He killed Sephiroth to avenge Aeris.

OF COURSE. Who cares about the Planet? Who cares about his burned down hometown and dead mother? IT'S ALL ABOUT AERITH! :desu:

Cloud was clearly upset by Aeris' death.

So were everyone in AVALANCHE.

Is this proof that Aerith is a whoar?

At the end of the game, Cloud is shown extending his hand to Aeris.

And he catches Tifa. Hmm...

Aeris was the first person Cloud started being warm to.

5 years ago...

Cloud: *calls out Tifa to the water tower* *promises to be save her when she's in a pinch*

2 years later...

Cloud: *invites Zack over to his house for dinner*

present...

Cloud: *Jenova'd* *buys flower*

Cloud: *give flower to Marlene/give flower to Tifa*

Cloud: *calls Aerith the slum drunk*

Hmm... warm, you say?

Reasons for Cloti said:
There is a scene between Cloud and Tifa at the end of disc 2 where the party splits up before the final showdown with Sephiroth, to take time out and reflect on each party member's own reasons for fighting. Tifa and Cloud, not having any remaining family or material ties to "go home" to, are left alone together under an anchored Highwind for a night. They talk for a while and after a time Tifa remarks to Cloud that "Words aren't the only thing that tell people what you're thinking." The screen fades to black, and they wake up the next morning leaning against each other.

I also don't believe anything risqué happened here. :monster:

The doctor in Mideel gave them his blessing.

Whoa, I don't even remember this. :monster:

Some believe that Aeris was killed simply to make Tifa Cloud's love.

THIS IS STUPID. :rage:

At the end of the game, Tifa and Cloud's themes mix together.

I never knew this either. How many Cloti proofs are you people hiding from me?! D8

I tried. :sadpanda:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom