The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Since this thread is dead...

90706692.jpg

35941803.jpg

92364502.jpg

Discuss. :monster:

But seriously, they did NOT have sex under the highwind. Jeebus. You guys need to stop being such biased Clotis. :awesome:

THE CLACK HAS SPOKEN. :reptar:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Sorry, I'm not at liberty to say. :awesome: Or... I'd just like to protect the identity of the poster.

So... no links for you, Venderu. :monster:

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Would a knight lie?

If it was a death knight, then yes. :awesome:

EDIT: On a srs note, maybe my memory is hazy but don't they end up agreeing it's the last time they'd have a moment like this 'cause they thought the world might end?

Last edited:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Venderu said:
You can trust me.

Would a knight lie?

Hmm, lemme think...

Yes. :monster:

Peen said:
EDIT: On a srs note, maybe my memory is hazy but don't they end up agreeing it's the last time they'd have a moment like this 'cause they thought the world might end?

That's not enough to make the 'they had sex' argument valid. Sharing feelings can be done in many different ways. They didn't talk, no. The most I'll agree with is that they made out heavily. :monster: But sex? IDK, MAN I SO SKEPTIC

The moment could just be sitting together under the stars, holding hands or cuddling. It doesn't automatically = sex. I mean... geez. I agree the Cloti canon, but you don't have to go so far as claim they had sex. You bunch of rapids. :awesome:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Let me rephrase. Would a 2nd Edition Paladin lie?

:awesome:

Whichever one is the answer to this riddle, I still won't provide a link. :awesome: Don't get me wrong, I trust you, just not with a link that has a Clerith on the other side. :monster:

:awesome:

On topic, I can't help but notice that people hate TLS (people from the LTD, anyway...or Cleriths). Is it because I have not been around to regulate the levels of Cloti with my Clack power? :sadpanda: I sincerely apologize, TLSF.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
That's just sad. What's this "IF square is saying it's romantic" bullshit? Even Anastar admits Square is saying the HA version of the highwind scene is romantic.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
You can tell just how upset they are by that page by how many arguments they try to come up with to try to disprove it. All of which suck.

I know who wrote that abomination too. She was the one made me leave CxA.

Last edited:

Vendel

Banned
You can tell just how upset they are by that page by how many arguments they try to come up with to try to disprove it. All of which suck.

I love the "that page means nothing, but this commercial made in 1997 on the other hand" arguments.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
The funny part is even if that were true, the commercial HURTS their position :monster:

EDIT
BTW for anyone who wants to LTD, the one on Finalfantasyforums.net seems to be going a bit.

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The case study When Prophecy Fails might be relevant in illuminating why some people persist in believing things despite all the evidence to the contrary.
  • The belief must be held with deep conviction and it must have some relevance to action, that is, to what the believer does or how he behaves.
  • The person holding the belief must have committed himself to it; that is, for the sake of his belief, he must have taken some important action that is difficult to undo. In general, the more important such actions are, and the more difficult they are to undo, the greater is the individual's commitment to the belief.
  • The belief must be sufficiently specific and sufficiently concerned with the real world so that events may unequivocally refute the belief.
  • Such undeniable disconfirmatory evidence must occur and must be recognized by the individual holding the belief.
  • The individual believer must have social support. It is unlikely that one isolated believer could withstand the kind of disconfirming evidence that has been specified. If, however, the believer is a member of a group of convinced persons who can support one another, the belief may be maintained and the believers may attempt to proselyte or persuade nonmembers that the belief is correct.
Gee, I wonder if this applies to any groups of people on the internet :awesome: Granted, a lot of people would contend that the Internet and a video game series do not equate to "the real world," but judging from how much effort some of these people put into maintaining their little pink mansions and writing essays for them and debating people, I don't think they see it that way :monster:

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
That's not enough to make the 'they had sex' argument valid. Sharing feelings can be done in many different ways. They didn't talk, no. The most I'll agree with is that they made out heavily. :monster: But sex? IDK, MAN I SO SKEPTIC

The moment could just be sitting together under the stars, holding hands or cuddling. It doesn't automatically = sex. I mean... geez. I agree the Cloti canon, but you don't have to go so far as claim they had sex. You bunch of rapids. :awesome:
i actually agree that maybe they had sex, maybe they didn't, but the actual point of the highwind scene was not cloud slippin tifa the sausage, it was them being able to find a way to communicate their feelings without the awkwardness of words. if you feel they made out or cuddled or held hands or did heavy petting with only a teensy bit of penetration, then who cares? the point of the scene was more that they were finally able to tell each other they loved the other party, not that tifa put on her strap-on and stuck it in cloud's butt cause that's how he likes it

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
i actually agree that maybe they had sex, maybe they didn't, but the actual point of the highwind scene was not cloud slippin tifa the sausage, it was them being able to find a way to communicate their feelings without the awkwardness of words.
Same.

not that tifa put on her strap-on and stuck it in cloud's butt cause that's how he likes it
This is wrong, I'm pretty sure that IS how Cloud likes it.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Since this thread is dead...

90706692.jpg

35941803.jpg

92364502.jpg

Discuss. :monster:

But seriously, they did NOT have sex under the highwind. Jeebus. You guys need to stop being such biased Clotis. :awesome:

Cali continues to be crazy, and her arguments really just boil down to 'It cannot be because... it simply cannot be!'
But then again, she's a PMD. Those folks are crazy in general. And I don't say that in a 'ha ha, you so nutty' sense.

The case study When Prophecy Fails might be relevant in illuminating why some people persist in believing things despite all the evidence to the contrary.Gee, I wonder if this applies to any groups of people on the internet :awesome: Granted, a lot of people would contend that the Internet and a video game series do not equate to "the real world," but judging from how much effort some of these people put into maintaining their little pink mansions and writing essays for them and debating people, I don't think they see it that way :monster:

There's a reason I keep using religion analogies when describing the mindset.

Same.

This is wrong, I'm pretty sure that IS how Cloud likes it.

But that's not what she was saying. " the point of the scene [...] not that tifa put on her strap-on and stuck it in cloud's butt cause that's how he likes it."
She said the point isn't about them having sex, not that Cloud does or doesn't like it like that.

And no, the point of the scene isn't that they had sex. Even as someone who thinks they had sex, I don't think that's the point. I just think sex- or at least very heavy petting- was involved in finally expressing themselves.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
But that's not what she was saying. " the point of the scene [...] not that tifa put on her strap-on and stuck it in cloud's butt cause that's how he likes it."
She said the point isn't about them having sex, not that Cloud does or doesn't like it like that.
Way to over analyze the joke :monster:

Cali continues to be crazy, and her arguments really just boil down to 'It cannot be because... it simply cannot be!'
But then again, she's a PMD. Those folks are crazy in general. And I don't say that in a 'ha ha, you so nutty' sense.
Cept Cali didn't write that :monster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA

Wait, what. You guys know this person? What? :huh:

Also, what's a PMD.

And who is this Cali?

And... what. D:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Way to over analyze the joke :monster:

Hey, you mangled the punchline. It's justified.

Cept Cali didn't write that :monster:

I'll admit I didn't read the whole thing, but is that not one of the sigs she and/or her alts use, coupled with her irritating habit of using unnecessary extra colors to emphasize points she thinks are important?

Wait, what. You guys know this person? What? :huh:

There's a better than even chance I have met them before, even if I'm mistaken as to who it is at this exact moment.

Also, what's a PMD.

Pre-millennial dispensationalist. A particularly nasty breed of christian that thinks the rapture will happen any day now and all the heathens will get what's coming to them while all the realtruechristians will be whisked away to heaven.

And who is this Cali?

A very strident, VERY religious Clerith, both in that she is extremely serious about her chosen religion, and treats Clerith much the same as that religion.

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Someone else on CxA uses that signature and Cali quit the internetz since no one loved her cause she's Clerith due to her lies and annoying shit.

And who is this Cali?
Someone even the highest Cleriths don't even like.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Someone else on CxA uses that signature and Cali quit the internetz since no one loved her cause she's Clerith due to her lies and annoying shit.

Cali has 'quit the internet' before. It doesn't stick. She just pops up under a new name eventually.
But if you say it's not her, I'll not insist that it is, even though this poster has very similar habits.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Well okay it MIGHT be her, I'm not sure and I don't feel like looking through the link to figure it out, but someone else on CxA is using that sig.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Okay, someone explain this. :O

This poster is Cali but not Cali because she quit the internet? And why would anyone quit the internet because she's a Clerith. o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom