New year, New LTD thread. (Round 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Okay, someone explain this. :O

This poster is Cali but not Cali because she quit the internet? And why would anyone quit the internet because she's a Clerith. o_o
it wasn't cause she's clerith, it's because a lot of people called her on her bullshit and she got angry and left the internet 4eva

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
But her reason for leaving was because "People hate me cause Im Clerith" and to show her true nature she tried to start shit between me and Anastar before she left.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
But her reason for leaving was because "People hate me cause Im Clerith"
dude, i doubt if she just sat in her little corner and played with her cloud and aerith figurines no one would give two shits.

no, it's because she rants and raves about aerith's purity and innocence and how cloud is her knight in shining armor whom he wore a purity ring for that no one cared for her. she probably got tired of people saying she was crazy, so she "left".

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Uh... no shit? :monster:

I'm saying the reason SHE gave for leaving was "People hate me cause I'm Clerith."

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
but i was originally explaining to meimei she didn't leave the internet cause she was clerith, it was cause she was cray cray. so i do not get why you're arguing with me.

a660fd859ea78b8d0c4548810eca31416a4f64f0.gifa

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
ITT People agree past each other.

But yes, Aki and Quex have covered the bases. She 'left' because people were sick of her wingnuttery, she said she was leaving because people were picking on her for being Clerith.

Oh, and Vendel, I get the feeling you've traded in your Paladin levels for some... alternate class features.

Which reminds me, must craft l20 Vampire hungry ghost monk/ shadow sun ninja.

From the first couple sentences it reads like Cali.

And I wouldn't be surprised if she came back a week later after leaving the internet under a completely new name because, you know, it's cali.

If it's not, they took a lesson from the book of cali.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Sorry, I'm not at liberty to say. :awesome: Or... I'd just like to protect the identity of the poster.

We'reatwar pickaside you'reeitherwithusoragainstus

Oh, right, LTD was settled a while ago and Cali -- or her lilin, whichever this happens to be -- are documented cray cray and don't matter. :monster:

Splintered

unsavory tart
Why, when and by whom was that made? lol
That gif of the Cali essay?

I did the altering gif. Mostly because I was annoyed on how incredibly rude some of the counter discussions were. I respond assholism with assholism at times- if you're going counter an argument, at least let the guy counter those counters. D:

Which I think they did. A little. Eventually.

EDIT: I can't find the original gif but lol I have others

IMMALET.gif

I'm exempt from bringing back and old meme because I made this when Kanye Imma let you was not as overdone.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Ryu said:
I'll admit I didn't read the whole thing, but is that not one of the sigs she and/or her alts use, coupled with her irritating habit of using unnecessary extra colors to emphasize points she thinks are important?

If it is her then she's taken to giving her alternate personas LJs and talking to them. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
If it is her then she's taken to giving her alternate personas LJs and talking to them. :monster:
should i be shocked by this

because i feel the same as if i have just been told the domino's pasta is subpar

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias

Not really a huge regression from where she already was, what with having her alternate personas "debate" on The Northern Crater and then "reach a compromise."

I thought she did already do this. She was always good at doing everything possible to make her alts look legit to someone who doesn't have access to IPs.

I mean, when Tiff and I first encountered her she went so far as to type badly with one and not with the other and it was impressive how consistent she was. Fooled the dumb mods at Gaia.

But maybe she thought it was easier to keep claiming sister/roomate/friend over at my house than to just pretend to be another person entirely and use different IPs.

Let's just say, Cali's the worse thing to come out of this LTD because she actually is fucked up.

Though I don't think the LTD fucked her up, she was already cra cra, she just used this as one of her outlets of cra cra.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I went on her LJ once and it was a scary, dark place. I kinda hate that she's most active in CxA fandom right now so I'm going to try and finish my fanmix/picspam/tumblr edits and steer the fandom away from dem crazy essays.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
That gif of the Cali essay?

I did the altering gif. Mostly because I was annoyed on how incredibly rude some of the counter discussions were. I respond assholism with assholism at times- if you're going counter an argument, at least let the guy counter those counters. D:

Which I think they did. A little. Eventually.

EDIT: I can't find the original gif but lol I have others

IMMALET.gif

I'm exempt from bringing back and old meme because I made this when Kanye Imma let you was not as overdone.

Counterpoint- You still are, since it was so overused it was old pretty much when it started.
Sentencing is to eat 100lbs of feathers. Without ketchup.

'She's taken' nothing. Cali has been doing that for years.

Not really a huge regression from where she already was, what with having her alternate personas "debate" on The Northern Crater and then "reach a compromise."

And here. Alice, White Queen, etc.

I thought she did already do this. She was always good at doing everything possible to make her alts look legit to someone who doesn't have access to IPs.

I mean, when Tiff and I first encountered her she went so far as to type badly with one and not with the other and it was impressive how consistent she was. Fooled the dumb mods at Gaia.

But maybe she thought it was easier to keep claiming sister/roomate/friend over at my house than to just pretend to be another person entirely and use different IPs.

It was very satisfactory to catch her in a lie when her 'my friend' account was posting from her 'my home' IP while her 'main' account was supposedly in Europe.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Actually, she already did this in a Bleach forum. It was kind of creepy, once we learned it was her alt >__>

Edit: didn't read the replies XD Sorry 'bout that

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
And here. Alice, White Queen, etc.

Wait, omgosh. I remember White Queen! :monster: Are you telling me she's just a flunky account?

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude... I never knew. I just kind of suspected that everyone in this LTD is their own person. I thought the whole faking accounts to talk and agree with oneself was just a joke/exaggeration. :monster: Well, except on DPLB's account.

But... wow. :desu:

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Someone even the highest Cleriths don't even like.

She doesn't do much better when it comes to the Bleach Fandom either. :awesome:

I vaguely recall a time when she said Cloud/Aerith and Ichigo/Rukia were similar and how Kubo said Rukia was Ichigo's light, so therefore both her ships were canon. Or something like that.

Derp.

I went on her LJ once and it was a scary, dark place. I kinda hate that she's most active in CxA fandom right now

I found it by accident when I was trying to find C/A fic on LJ. And o laawd her fanfic writing skills aren't much better than her essay skills.

so I'm going to try and finish my fanmix/picspam/tumblr edits and steer the fandom away from dem crazy essays.

My erected penis is looking forward to this.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
She doesn't do much better when it comes to the Bleach Fandom either. :awesome:

I vaguely recall a time when she said Cloud/Aerith and Ichigo/Rukia were similar and how Kubo said Rukia was Ichigo's light, so therefore both her ships were canon. Or something like that.

Derp.
i have no idea how you can even compare either of the two girls to the ff7 girls.

or ichigo and cloud for that matter.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I still don't get how Desmond/Lucy is comparable to Cloud/Aerith.

Someone even the highest Cleriths don't even like.

Lol, I like how there are levels of Clerith. Even the GODLIEST OF CLERITHS don't like one of their KIND. Sorry, that just sounded silly to me. x'D

Too bad Tana isn't still around, I'd love to lock those two in a closet and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom