• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

New youtube lay out I made

Ghost X

Looks okay to me. Maybe too simple? Then again, not distracting. Depends on your intentions I guess. I generally don't view videos from people's home pages anyway. At the same time, it can be interesting when someone has a somewhat chaotic and detailed background, where it encourages to look around and see stuff in that background. This may lead to scrolling of your page for someone who may not be interested otherwise, and perhaps find videos they would not have seen if they simply were to pay a quick visit to a site with a simple background.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Yeah channel views arent terribly popular on youtube, most users just check out a channel page to get to a playlist then view everything on the video page itself.

I didnt really know how to approach this to be honest xD

Top Bottom