• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Newbies can’t PM?

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Is there a number of post limit or am I missing something? I posted something, quickly realized it would serve better as a PM, so removed it. Is that allowed?Halp?

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Well I went to their page to see if I could. No option was there. If my behaviour was gauche, I would love to know the proper procedure. My intention was to commiserate after a discussion and to start anew — I thought 1-On-1 messaging was more fitting than public forum. Unfortunately, I thought that too late and had already posted it.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
So you clicked contact info on their profile and there was no send private message option?

It's possible that they have disabled private messaging but, its kind of weird that they would do that.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Love how two admins thanked Octo's post but didn't verify what the craic is for new members gaining privileges like PMs and changing avatars an' shit. :monster:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I felt like Octo's theory had answered the question. :wacky:

As far as I know, there are no restrictions on anything except posting links with URLs, and that only lasts like five posts. We can also override that.

BforB

Pro Adventurer
AKA
B
I don't know if this is still helpful, but when I joined I couldn't edit posts, post URLs, post on profiles or send PMs before I had reached 10 posts.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Sending PMs is disabled for new members (thank WoI and co for that), but I wasn't aware that receiving them was also disabled. I can check if need be, wicba / when I'm sober again.

Top Bottom