• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

NewFull Metal Alchemist Anime

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
The thing is, the first series deviated alot since they caught up with the manga halfway through. But I loved the ending of the first series, unlike alot of people. But I just think alot of people are picky or do it to be cool.

Or they genuinely thought it was complete shit.

Which I did. It made no sense, and I found it completely contrived and ridiculous. But that's beside the point I guess.

I'd like to keep the conversation in this thread about the new anime rather than our opinions on the old.

Last edited:

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
How did it make no sense. The gate was a portal to another parallel universe where science dominated instead of alchemy and it was crossed by them. Hoenhime and that other woman were living somewhat eternally by making new bodies/taking bodies from others.

But like you said, just for opinion on the new series now.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
How did it make no sense. The gate was a portal to another parallel universe where science dominated instead of alchemy and it was crossed by them. Hoenhime and that other woman were living somewhat eternally by making new bodies/taking bodies from others.

I could explain to you why I feel that way, but I really don't care if you see it or not. It doesn't matter :monster:

Last edited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Now this could be more interesting... does it really follow the manga now? Or is it another one of those poorly made fanfictions?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Now this could be more interesting... does it really follow the manga now? Or is it another one of those poorly made fanfictions?

We're gonna have to wait for more episodes to see if they make good on that statement.

Nocturne

AKA
Just Nocturne will do
yeah, so far it hasnt really be manga-ish. After the next episode, we should know if it is going to.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
IF THEY MAKE ANOTHER BLOODY FANFICTION I'LL BE CHOCKING A BITCH!

For once, can't they aim straight and do it right?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
After the latest episode, they're definitely focusing on the manga's plot. One of the scenes is ripped straight from the book.

XwingsofaresX

わたし は つか
yeah, the first episode was sort of a pre-quel to re-introduce the characters. the second was to restate how the human transmutation got screwed up and how they came to be. when the third episode airs on sunday, itll be right where the manga starts. i cant wait to see it!!! and i love the opening!!!!^_^

Gattsu

Rookie Adventurer
Has the staff for the show said anything about the amount of episodes they plan on doing? I guess it would have to be longer than the first series to cover the manga, right?

XwingsofaresX

わたし は つか
Has the staff for the show said anything about the amount of episodes they plan on doing? I guess it would have to be longer than the first series to cover the manga, right?

they havent said anything yet, but its a pretty safe bet that it will be longer if theyre following the manga exactly pic by pic.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
They said it's gonna be like 50 episodes.

I thought I mentioned that already.

Nocturne

AKA
Just Nocturne will do
I thought that they said they werent going to put a cap on the episodes

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Eh, it was in one of those japanese magazines a while back. I hope you're right, because I don't see the entirety of the manga's plot being told in 52 episodes.

Nocturne

AKA
Just Nocturne will do
same here. I could have sworn they said they werent putting a cap. I shall investigate.

Top Bottom