• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Nicest Member

Nicest Member?

• looneymoon

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Idris (Jenovas-Fifth)

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Celes (Rin Tohsaka)

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Tennyo

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • ForceStealer

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Mumble

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Hazama

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
^that is also why you don't get nice things

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
CrysIncs foheva imo

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
:O OK, due to the lack of Amy in this poll... I feel really, really bad about not having got around to filling out my nominations. =/

And how the hell did I end up here? O_o

Top Bottom