• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Nicest Member

Nicest member?

• Yaccbs

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Tennyo

• Celes (Tiff)

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Force

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Serah Farron

• X-SOLDIER

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Quexinos

• Octorawk (Kissmammal)

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Glaurung

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Shademp

• Alex Strife

• LicoriceAllSorts

• Scias

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
whar is my nominee
he is missing from the poll, for'cie

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
UGH WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE

I know I don't it's just a figure of speech but stiiiiiiilllllllllllllll

ForceStealer

Double Growth
whar is my nominee
he is missing from the poll, for'cie

Um...both your nominations are in there, aren't they? And neither of them are 'he's?

Anyway, this one is pretty tough, but I have to say I can't recall ever seeing Alex Strife even think about being mean to someone.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Yeah, you nominated him didn't you Licorice?

THIS IS A MOCKERY OF A SHAM OF A TRAVESTY! :@

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Really? this is the same chick who told me that the cure for my arm pain was amputation, and when I asked her what the fuck she said it built character.
shes nice to me...

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Really? this is the same chick who told me that the cure for my arm pain was amputation, and when I asked her what the fuck she said it built character.

I SAY IT BECAUSE I CARE

Top Bottom