• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Ninja Gaiden

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Recently picked up NG II for 360. Got to level five (not my 360 :monster).

I fecking love this game <3

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I hope Sigma 2 is finished.

Ninja Gaiden 2 is fucking broken, and feels completely unfinished in certain parts. Wait till you get further in the game man, or play on higher difficulties.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Broken how?

I love difficult games. Tho I like them when they're incredibly challenging/test of skill difficult, as opposed to "#^$& this game *throws controller through TV in frustration*" difficult. One is a challenge. The other is just BS.

Example - DMD mode in DMC1 was the former. God mode clone battle in GoW1 was the latter. BULLSHIT. Finally managed to get through it and the PS2 freezes halfway through the final fight, right in the middle of a clash/struggle bit. Sounded like two guys getting it on with all the grunting and moaning they were doing (still referred to as such by the four other people that were there at the time).

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Just keep playing the game. Many of the scenarios are just fucking poorly designed.

KuraudoStrife

Site Staff
AKA
Kuraudo
Ninja Gaiden II looks like an unfinished game....the graphics had no big improvement, and the level designs are really something uninspired.....and the voice work is just forgettable
Sigma 2 won't be a new game... but they could at least improve the basics... and put a little bit of variety on it.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Sigma 2 has co-op and 2 new playable characters.

I think I'm interested again.

Top Bottom