Nonsensical Whispers

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
The Arbiters of Fate have irked me. Chadley Fortnum has irked me. Rufus's belt-crinoline has irked me. I have written a snarky fanfic to get back at them. It inevitably features Rufus and the Turks.
Enjoy
Nonsensical Whispers

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Tetsuya.

So I know I'd said that I'd be willing to overlook all the belts when that Twitter post was dropped, but I was lying to myself. I hate them and I can't wait for a mod. Rufus must have 0-1 belts.

Lex, that was a great video, and does a lot towards reconciling me to this Remake. I particularly like his point that it doesn't replace the beloved original. Did any of us want the OG to be replaced? I'm pretty sure we didn't.

Of course there is a part of me that wanted only a 100% faithful step-by-step recreation of the OG, but if we'd been given that, we would have lost many of the things the Remake has done so well, including the Wall Market sequence. And I of all people can perfectly understand how uninspiring creative people would find it to be shackled in lockstep to a product they put out over twenty years ago.

So I'm cultivating the mindset of loving the Remake for what it is, instead of hating it for what it isn't.

But the Whispers are still a fucking stupid concept.

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
LMAO my favorite part was when Tseng unceremoniously murdered Chadley in cold blood.

So satisfying.

But Rufus and Tetsuya is probably the story that I want to follow. The concept itself is so damn fun.

Top Bottom