• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

not another remake thread...!?

Nursie

just another lurker
So, I understand that there is some debate over Squeenix doing a remake. I'm sure we all have our own opinions...but this is not that kind of discussion. :D It seems, however, that fans have decided to take matters into their own hands. (I skimmed through the forums just to make sure that these haven't been posted already, but then again, I didn't really intend to sift all 288,000 posts.)

Well, fans have been "helping" Squeenix by giving them a head start on the FFVII remake project. Here are some examples:

:cookie: Start-Up Menu.......This one is fairly simple and straight forward, though impressive - and I LOVE the music.

:cookie: Start-Up Menu & Credits.......This designer included the beginning credits as well as the menu. A bit long and drawn out, but so was the original. I liked it. And he also used music from the OST and Voices of the Lifestream.

:cookie: Battle time!........And this, is a remake of the menu, not only in battle, but the user menu in the game. I was very impressed when I saw this. A lot of thought went into this design, as well as time and energy. I do like this...alot. ^_^

Of course, there are many opinions on having a remake, but lets hope that Squeenix not abuse it, whatever the outcome.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
COOKIES. xD

And I like this re-make intro:

That first one you posted is lovely though. *A*

I remember someone also did a re-make of Aerith's death:

Not perfect but really cool... I admire that person's masking because it's such a bitch to do.

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I remember someone also did a re-make of Aerith's death:
I've seen this too, it's really good... I like the people responding saying "That's not real".. i mean.. no shit?

Nursie

just another lurker
Oh yes, I remember the first one, too! I couldn't find that one, actually. But I've never seen Aerith's death remake before. Its very interesting. Well done, actually. ^_^

Yeah, cookies make yummy bullet points. :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Am I the only one who thinks that SE SHOULD just let the fans remake the game? :/

I mean, its bound to be better that way.

(spoiler: unless they were fans of Advent Children)
(or the Compilation)

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
:cookie: Start-Up Menu & Credits.......This designer included the beginning credits as well as the menu. A bit long and drawn out, but so was the original. I liked it. And he also used music from the OST and Voices of the Lifestream.

Okay that was totally fucking awesome. :awesome: Plus I'd never heard that VotL version of the Corel Prison theme, so much lloovvveee.

:cookie: Battle time!........And this, is a remake of the menu, not only in battle, but the user menu in the game. I was very impressed when I saw this. A lot of thought went into this design, as well as time and energy. I do like this...alot. ^_^
Very FFXIII. I like it.

Edit:
Am I the only one who thinks that SE SHOULD just let the fans remake the game? :/

Yes plz.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer

I mean, its bound to be better that way.

(spoiler: unless they were fans of Advent Children)
(or the Compilation)

I want to thank this at least one thousand times, if not more. Sadly SE wouldn't let Chrono Trigger be fanmade so the chances of FF VII being remade by fans is hugly slim.
:(

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Someone did a remake of the Gold Saucer date scenes, they were quite cute and amusing, but I can't find them. D; If I do... I'll post them! My trouble is I have 23453905823423523423 favorites on youtube. And I was sad they didn't do the Barret one though, lol.

Top Bottom