• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Oasis

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Based on my recurring nightmares and feelings of horrific experiences playing PT, I am writing a story set in an apartment abandoned due to supernatural reasons where the protagonist was tasked by a friend to pick up one of his items after an evacuation a day prior. The protagonist wakes in the apartment with no recollection of the past 8 hours and has to find a way to exit the dreadful apartment while evading forces that threaten to kill him. This is just a way to vent out these weird ass nightmares lol

Act 1:

10570556_305940249585770_8112113789772023255_n.jpg

The ground was murky and cold, as I came to I woke up at what felt to be the dead of the night, groggy and unable to comprehend what had occurred in the past 8 hours. My surroundings did not help my uneasiness as it was my friend's room all but abandoned with the windows completely sealed and a damp feeling at the floor. All I could remember was that I was sent by my friends to retrieve one package from their apartment complex. I checked my pockets before seizing my phone, approximately 12 missed calls from my friend and 4 messages laid out at the screen.

Message 1 (6 hours prior):
"Where are you? Forget the package, they've completely sealed off the entrance! there's been a violent outbreak!"

Message 2 (5 hours prior):
"Hope ur okay. The news is going crazy about the apartment. sorry to get u involved..."

Message 3 (4 hours prior):
"Answer my calls! the whole city has been evacuated!"

Message 4 (2 hours prior) :
"whatever is in there has now flooded the city. if you ever get this message, there's a boat waiting for u at the wharf opposite the apartment. good luck."

The 4th message proved crucial to my current predicament, the third and second had proven that whatever was going on has made this place extremely dangerous. Looking around, I had decided my phone as a source of light until I can gather my bearings and find a way out of the room. There is a very unsettling feeling going on with this room...

A series of knocks had shaken my feeling of uneasiness, I jumped at the sudden rush by looking at the door. Carefully, I got up and began to approach it. As I did, the door creaked open slowly, the other side was rather dark for me to see but I could feel something staring at me beyond the abyss.

At that moment the door slammed at me as I questioned my sanity whether to push forward or use the window and take the shortcut down. From what I gather of my friend's place at the apartment, it was situated at the highest ground so to jump down would tantamount to suicide. I decided against this and went forward to confront what in the world was going on with this apartment.

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
This is looking good, be interested to see where you take this.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I fucking hate cockroaches. Good picture for a horror story.
I want to know what's in the package. :wacky:

Top Bottom