• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Odysseus' art dumping ground

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
Boobs don't always have to be sexual, I did it to convey Yuu's lax personality compared to Chii. I say this fully aware of that Tifa drawing up there lol.

Well, that proves your point that nudity is only erotic when expressed in that way. People's bodies aren't inherently sexual or nonsexual, it's all in how it's represented.

Hence why women of the Minoan civilization seemingly were able to dress around topless on a daily basis, as many modern women do in various African cultures.
1597532739174.png

Nice drawings lately, by the way Ody!

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Well, that proves your point that nudity is only erotic when expressed in that way. People's bodies aren't inherently sexual or nonsexual, it's all in how it's represented.
Yeah that's pretty much it. I think pop culture has fetishized certain body parts to the point where people forget this, it's really stupid.
Nice drawings lately, by the way Ody!
Danke. I was trying to get a little more ambitious with my backgrounds.

Anyway, I think I'll take shitty mouse drawing requests if anybody wants. They're fun!

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Hey kids I finally drew something again
because_you_are_a_puppet_by_thestrifeisrife_de7414i-fullview.jpg

"Because you are a puppet"

Sephiroth is an epic 1337 gamer lol.

I said there wouldn't be cute girls this time but there were I lied.

Last edited:
Absolutely amazing piece, Odysseus :headbang:

Always satisfying when artists make use of the old timey low-poly character models.

The way that Cloud is subtly covered by Sephiroth's red line, while the others are covered by a green line, is a great visualization of the puppeteering plot.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
The way that Cloud is subtly covered by Sephiroth's red line, while the others are covered by a green line, is a great visualization of the puppeteering plot.
Thank you! I added that to make it clearer what I was going for because I realized I didn't make it obvious enough that the controller cord leads to Cloud in the pencil sketch.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Hey kids I finally drew something again
because_you_are_a_puppet_by_thestrifeisrife_de7414i-fullview.jpg

"Because you are a puppet"

Sephiroth is an epic 1337 gamer lol.

I said there wouldn't be cute girls this time but there were I lied.

Dude, that's really cool! I like the difference between Sephiroth and everyone else. They really look straight out of the PS1 game.

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
Either you've deleted the attachment or there's something wrong with my internet connection. I wanna be all eyes and in awe like all the rest, but I just can't see it... I guess I have no choice but to return later and hope to be able to find it next time.

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
Here have the jpeg version that will hopefully load better
It did! Thanks a lot! Now I can join the others in the loud unanimous "Aaawwwwww" :excited: The polygons make me feel the feels I didn't know were there, and the red outline conveys the idea perfectly. Sephiroth is still an intimidating master of puppets even if he looks like a cute sweet potato, but we need a cute Sephiroth once in a while, don't we all? I defo like this picture so much.

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
That's pretty damn cool. Congrats!

The difference in artstyles makes the party look like Sephiroth's puppets.

Top Bottom