Official ACC Press Release...stuff.

Kain424

Old Man in the Room
[quote author=Restless link=topic=362.msg12833#msg12833 date=1233425517]
The novellas released have been translated, but (of course) not the newer unreleased ones (Turks, Yuffie, and Red XIII I believe). Eventually they'll get translated, whether it's official or not, but I'd love to own them. BC is nearly impossible to get outside Japan, and I'm glad that you (and others) have posted videos of it (your Nibelheim vids are cool, by the way). I just wish I could own the game and experience it.
[/quote]

Thanks. I wish I could own the game as well. It's not fair that it's been out in Japan for nearly five years now.

So I didn't know about the Turks, Yuffie, and Red XIII novellas. Do you have any links to information on them? I'm surprised that I'd never heard of these.

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
Nothing beyond them being announced have been said so far. I dont even think there is a release date.

Restless

That One Person
AKA
WAW
[quote author=Kain424 link=topic=362.msg12895#msg12895 date=1233434365]
[quote author=Restless link=topic=362.msg12833#msg12833 date=1233425517]
The novellas released have been translated, but (of course) not the newer unreleased ones (Turks, Yuffie, and Red XIII I believe). Eventually they'll get translated, whether it's official or not, but I'd love to own them. BC is nearly impossible to get outside Japan, and I'm glad that you (and others) have posted videos of it (your Nibelheim vids are cool, by the way). I just wish I could own the game and experience it.
[/quote]

Thanks. I wish I could own the game as well. It's not fair that it's been out in Japan for nearly five years now.

So I didn't know about the Turks, Yuffie, and Red XIII novellas. Do you have any links to information on them? I'm surprised that I'd never heard of these.
[/quote]
Didn't SE even announce it in 2006 or something? Or was that just a faulty GameSpot news post? I have the link...Either way, it never was released. So, it could've been an error in reporting, or SE backed out of the BC deal because mobile phone games weren't too big...And, in my dreams, they waited for it to be completely finished and are now fixing translations, so it can be released on PSN or the DS. :monster: Unfortunately, that's not going to be the case. :(

This is all we really have in relation to news. It'll be a separate booklet, which just makes it worse...NA doesn't even get all the stuff coming with the actual DVD. What are the chances of a separate booklet? They haven't translated guidebooks and Ultimanias...

Kain424

Old Man in the Room
I went and looked, couldn't even find anything on e-Bay. I wonder if it's actually gonna come out. As soon as I get my hands on it, there will be translations up for everyone.

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
[quote author=Tetsujin link=topic=362.msg12929#msg12929 date=1233437579]
Aren't they released the same time as ACC? :P
[/quote]

Yes they are, look at the credits of the new trailer and it says something about the book.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
They had better be released here. >:( But I guess there is always Xcomp's site.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I think you should do it, hito! doitdoitdoitdoitDOIT!!!!11

I trust your translations. :monster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I believe in Hito. :monster:

But yeah, translations would be awesome.
Come to think of it, I still need to get a hold of the official translations of the previous On The Blah stories. The unofficial ones I have are kinda dodgy. =/

Kain424

Old Man in the Room
[quote author=Tetsujin link=topic=362.msg12985#msg12985 date=1233448850]
I believe in Hito. :monster:

But yeah, translations would be awesome.
Come to think of it, I still need to get a hold of the official translations of the previous On The Blah stories. The unofficial ones I have are kinda dodgy. =/
[/quote]

I'll give you Case of Barret if you want.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
[quote author=Shademp link=topic=362.msg13012#msg13012 date=1233465856]
...Join Hitoism?
[/quote]
Only if you pay first. It's like Scientology :monster:

Top Bottom