• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Official RP Contact Thread

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Alrighty, I don't know why this thought never occurred to me sooner, but its about damn time we have a thread to keep in touch with our fellow RPers!

I'm pretty sure everyone here uses MSN aka Windows Live, but just in case you don't, you should change that right now. If I'm not mistaken, its the most preferred. That said, post your emails used for said messenger along with any other messenger emails/screen names that you check/are on often.

Also, I know that we have the silly little icons in our profiles to tell people this info already, but I'm sure most of us are lazy bastards that don't even use/look at those things.

Windows Live: [email protected]
Google Email (Preferred): [email protected]
Yahoo! Email: [email protected]

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
As the supervisor for these discussions, I refuse to give forth my contact info, but demand to be added to all of these group conversations.

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I would like to say that [email protected] is my MSN that I go on daily to talk to all the awesome people I know and love but recently I haven't had any time to do that what with all the stupid work and internet being mean to me so yeah that doubles as an email.

If there's anything that you need to contact me with and I appear to have dropped off the face of the Internet for an extended period of time (which may probably have actually happened) email is probably the first point of reestablishing contact.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
tennyomelime (at) gmail.com <---email

nentikobe (at) hotmail.com <---MSN (I don't use this for email, hence if you send anything there I will never see it because I don't bother to check)

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
tezcatlipoca (at) live.co.uk

I only just signed up to this, so might forget I even installed it in a few days :sadpanda:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I've added all of you that I don't already have in my contacts. just a btw

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Now that I'm actually IN the RP (lol), contact info! which is pointless because you all already have it

MSN: wkimble (at) live.com

If you want to email me, just use my MSN address.

Top Bottom