The Official TLS Movie Night Thread

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
:touchingu:

it's gucci cuz now both Interslicery and Roger are keeping me company LOL
Screenshot 2018-12-22 at 09.52.43.png
^me looking over my shoulder and seeing friends there.

EDIT: NINJA'D LMFAOOOOO

Screenshot 2018-12-22 at 10.58.17.png

Last edited:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Kinda bummed out that I missed the last one! Great run of films there but I had too much stuff going on.
Rare Exports is a great film, saw it by chance when I was staying up too late one night.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
They're all the elves trying to rescue the Santa Claus monster thing, not sure why they're naked but logical assumption would be that they either always were naked or wore furs which decayed in their confinement. The dad and son caught one, the one that bites the other guy with them, but the other naked elves are caught by Riley's(?) group IIRC.

Ghost X

I wasn't concentrating and so... I hope we can vote for more than one choice, as long as we don't vote multiple times... cos I voted for more than one a single time :okay:.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
They're all the elves trying to rescue the Santa Claus monster thing, not sure why they're naked but logical assumption would be that they either always were naked or wore furs which decayed in their confinement. The dad and son caught one, the one that bites the other guy with them, but the other naked elves are caught by Riley's(?) group IIRC.

That all makes sense to me now. I’m not sure what happened on the day of the event—I think I zoned out as I vaguely worried about playing the other films and NEXT THING I KNEW, naked old men everywhere :wacky:

Anyway, I do hope you make it to one of these events one night with a decent listing and all that! Always a lovely time.

I wasn't concentrating and so... I hope we can vote for more than one choice, as long as we don't vote multiple times... cos I voted for more than one a single time :okay:.

OH YEAH WE DEFINITELY CAN HUNNY BUN!! Wipe that :okay: face right off!!
:touchingu:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
WELL, FUCK!

The 19th then :monster:

Thanks babe! Shall have the rush the decision making process then I reckon. I’ll announce the theme on the 5th and we’ll suggest films for a week before I release a survey picking winners on the 12th. YAY!

Last edited:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
I wanna nom Intersteller cuz @Elessar has insisted that I watch it and I trust his taste in films tbh.
Also wanna nom The Fifth Element because I've never seen it, but I recognise it as a stable of pop culture. What else?? Blade Runner (1982) and Blade Runner 2049 aaaaannnndd.......... Guardians of the Galaxy (does this count?)... and Star Trek (2009).

I'm feeling pretty basic and uncultured now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom