• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Official TLS Movie Night Thread

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Bonjour tout le monde!

Looks like we successfully pulled off yet another TLS Movie Night!! Thank you to everyone who participated, whether it was through the nomination process, the voting, and, of course, the watching! Special shoutout to Roger and Carlie who were my constant companions throughout the event and thank you everyone who expressed grievances at my still being awake as they tried to get me to go to sleep lmao, I was being a brat, but I felt the love. <3

As you know, our next theme is for December is HOLIDAY! Keep in mind: this isn’t limited to ‘Christmas’. I reckon this is a pretty loose category, eh? Like, think of that perfect film to tuck in to on a cold, winter’s night when you haven’t got work or school or anything the next day or even a film about folks literally going on Holiday lmao idk. Get creative! :wacky:

As you might’ve already heard, we have a patreon now! I’ve been trying my hardest to avoid fees whilst maintaining quality each month, and so far we’ve been fortunate in that the most we’ve spent is about 5 USD through utilising free trials, streamsites, and my subscriptions to both Hulu and Netflix.

As you know, transparency is important to me, and so I’ll be tacking on this sheet to the first post which accounts for every coin that we spend on films for Movie night, the day we purchase them, where that money is coming from, whether it be through TLS sponsorship or direct donations from you, and our remaining balance.

Thank you again! Keep those nominations coming (if you so choose lmao) and look forward to a survey this coming Saturday. :properhug:

12E4AE91-484F-4F7D-85EA-449445CC09EA.jpeg
(It was PAPARAZZI]

Last edited:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
^Thank you sweetness! I'm determined to fall asleep at a reasonable hour tonight to make up for yesterday :wacky: thankfully, I'm still a widdle lethargic, so let's hope it'll be an easy time.

I nominate: Death at a Funeral (2007)
because I can.

Cacti

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kanthos, Cacti Kanth
Shame I missed the most recent movie night! I didn't know it was happening until it was already happening D: I missed all the info (my own fault) and there were some really good looking movies on that there list.

Suggestion to make it easier to keep up with: Those of us on the Discord, maybe you adminstaffermoderatorpeople could set up a user role for Movie Nights and make it opt-in for those interested? That way Fancy and whoever else that wants to run theses movie nights could just @movienight users instead of bothering the entire server with a @everyone ping while simultaneously offending their mothers, ancestors and pet hamsters in doing so. Figure that way, people like me who have cactus juice for brains could get pinged and reminded easily!

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
29th of December for the next!! I’ve asked staff about user roles so I’ll use that to ping everyone who wants to be bothered on the day. I’ll ask that folks formally sign up for that btw if I get the green light.

Last edited:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
I gots the clear with staff folk, pls thank them kindly (but @Joe specifically lmao).

All in favour of getting the movie night role, the benefits of which is getting pinged on movie night lmao, please indicate as much and I'll give Joe the list tomorrow (or as more sign on). I ain't gon' assume for nobody.

The List
  1. CrashOuch (SKIP DECEMBER)
  2. solo player sab
  3. Ghost X
  4. BforB
  5. Carlie (SKIP DECEMBER)
  6. Minato
  7. Interslicery

Last edited:
Top Bottom