Oh, hi.

vacuity

vapid.existence
AKA
seraphim, atrophy, etc.
I'm Richard. Stumbled upon this place through a link a friend gave me. Not sure of his name on here, however.

Anyways I prefer FFIX, XII, and Dissidia over the rest. So that's out of the way. I'll probably keep the music forum going, since that's my favorite place on a forum. D:

Looking forward to posting with you guys.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Welcome an' shit :awesomonster: FFIX is one of the best in the series (though I slightly prefer VI). Still need to play XII.

vacuity

vapid.existence
AKA
seraphim, atrophy, etc.
Thanks, yeah!

XII was awesome. It was my least favorite at first glance, but it grows on you. (And you kinda need the strategy guide..)

I also make sigs and stuff, too!

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Welcome aboard, have fun, post lots and remember Ia! Shub-Niggurath! Very important. :monster:

Yay, another XII fan!! Although my strategy is limited to grinding compulsively until every member of my party is totally over-levelled.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Thanks, yeah!

XII was awesome. It was my least favorite at first glance, but it grows on you. (And you kinda need the strategy guide..)

I also make sigs and stuff, too!

Makes sigs.. likes music forum, similar font color....

Who cloned me without my permission?

Ghost X

Sideshow-Bob.gif

Also hi. You have good taste, it seems. Welcome to the forums :awesome:.

Farron

If the sky comes falling down
AKA
Hallelujah
Welcome ! I love your avatar btw !

Yeah FF XII took a while to grow on me too. Maybe because it's so different from what we were used to as Final Fantasy fans back then or maybe you just need to "get it " but yeah, it did take a couple of tries.

Who's your favourite FF XII character ? ^_^

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I'm Vaan! How old are you?
yes I know it says it in the little thingy below your avatar but I couldn't resist the XII reference

Elcome! As you can probably tell, I like XII as well.

laurence

Pro Adventurer
Welcome. It's good to see you prefer XII over the many older titles, since that game needs more justice! And you're a Tarantino fan just like me!

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
WELCOME TO TLSF! Where The Llamas Sweat Fruits! :reptar:

And I'm only gonna say one thing about FFXII:

Balthier.

Top Bottom