ohai. [Crawling in my skinz]

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Someone should give me all the TLS images and I'll create the basis for moar style sets. I'm extremely bored.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
yeah I'm going to make purple, blue and gold styles, I think. Possibly other colours if people want them.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I'm not going to be that arsed. I'm just going to be making colour swaps of the existing images.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
There should be a rainbow one that plays Erasure's Always.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
That song is so retarded. "OPEN YOUR EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYES YOU SEE
YOUR EYES ARE OPEN."

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Your face is retarded. OH YES I SAID IT. :awesome:

That song is da bomb diggidy, yo.

But I say there should be a rainbow one. Maybe with a tiny unicorn in it there somehwere. :awesome:

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Dammit, it was late and I was tired. ¬_¬
sorry it bothered me. WHEN IT'S COLD~ OUTSIDE~ AM I HERE~ IN VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN~?

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
You should ask Pixel first since he put all the work into it. And he has the images. Two birds with one stone...

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
You should ask Pixel first since he put all the work into it. And he has the images. Two birds with one stone...

He probably doesn't have them saved in the proper directories though. If someone just zips up the images folder and sends it to me then I can create new rars of entire folders they can just upload and they'll just have to change the StyleVars and Main CSS to make new style sets.

Or they could just readmin me and I'd take care of it all myself, but either way :awesome:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I don't think there should be any problem with you being tech here again. I think we all seem to get along pretty well with the staff now. They've improved since last year imho.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Well ya, but that's also because we don't have Aaron remarking on everything we do, :monster:.

Also, draw up some designs and I'll consider it. We don't want (read: I) to spam the forum up with loads of skins, especially if they're silly.

But a cookie monster skin would be win. Also with the FF hammer and sickle thing.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Well ya, but that's also because we don't have Aaron remarking on everything we do, :monster:.
I don't care enough to do that anymore. Things seem to be run pretty smoothly and, for the most part, consistently.

As for designs, hang on and I'll attach a few.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
:dot:

edit: opps, I forgot to crop the gold one. Also it seems to have scaled the images down. what is this faggotry. Hang on and I'll upload them.

Edit 2:
tlsbloo.png

tlspurple.png

tlsgold.png

Also it appears my avatar actually has a slight bit of saturation. I never realised that before.

Last edited:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Loving the dark blue one. The other two seem kinda washed out looking.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I want a flashing technicolour nightmare theme that constantly plays the 8bit Final Fantasy victory music on an endless loop.

please

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I could probably do that but getting everything to sync would be pretty much impossible. Then again that's probably half the point with technicolour nightmare skins.

I'll need to reinstall Adobe CS though, since I don't currently have an animated GIF creator. Unless someone cares to link me to a free one.

Top Bottom