• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Oi.

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Still cannot believe I got my password right.

Hello to those who remember me <3 I sure as shit remember a lot of you! I was an active member around 2012ish until life happened and I gradually stopped posting. Needless to say, after I finished the remake, I knew I had to come visit because this is still the best FFVII site evarr, trufax. I can't wait to read everybody's opinions and complaints and it's good to be back.

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Welcome! I wasn't really here the last time you were, but it's good to meet you anyway. :)

So glad to see all these familiar faces and that the forum is as active and warm as before <3 <3

:excited::loveglomp: I’m good and well and still a Rufus fangirl!! Hope the same goes for you and all my lovely Turk peeps, I missed y’all

We missed you too. The Remake has given us so much more Rufus to love, aren't we lucky?
What have you been up to, Unlucky? I don't mean to pry but I'd love to know. I moved to Switzerland five years ago to teach in a school here. It's been great, but now with the coronavirus our short-term future is up in the air. And I miss my family back in Canada.

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
Hehehe you need to post moar so I can be comforted with the thought that there are still more of my people here.

lol charlungs, bebegirl. Do whatever you wanna do. Stay healthy and beautiful always. Love you. :)

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
We missed you too. The Remake has given us so much more Rufus to love, aren't we lucky?
What have you been up to, Unlucky? I don't mean to pry but I'd love to know. I moved to Switzerland five years ago to teach in a school here. It's been great, but now with the coronavirus our short-term future is up in the air. And I miss my family back in Canada.

Omg, a lot has happened since I was last active lol. I moved to the US and moved away to another state away from my family about two years from then. Can’t exactly say that I hate the state where I live now, but I’m not crazy for it either. But I met my boyfriend here and he doesn’t want to move out!

I miss my family too! They travel frequently to see me but it’s just not the same. Hope you’re fine and healthy! Glad to know you’re loving it there at least. I’ve always wanted to know what it’s like to live in Europe.

Hehehe you need to post moar so I can be comforted with the thought that there are still more of my people here.

lol charlungs, bebegirl. Do whatever you wanna do. Stay healthy and beautiful always. Love you. :)

Do you know how many of us are still around? Or if there’s any new members from the motherland?? I’d love to know. We should form a club or something lol

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
Do you know how many of us are still around? Or if there’s any new members from the motherland?? I’d love to know. We should form a club or something lol

None that I know of, unfortunately. Haven't seen Tiff and Danseru around for a long time now.

I'm happy to hear you're well adjusted. I had a feeling you and your family successfully immigrated abroad, although for some reason I'd always thought you were going to Canada; didn't even consider you'd be going to the States lol. Hope you're living the life there, bebegirl.

Top Bottom