Omnia mutantur, nihil interit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Well, here I am. :)

Kamui told me you guys were here and also told me to join. And, when I say told me to join, I mean as in, I had no choice. :P But I'd've joined anyway.

Well, I'm looking forward to renewing old friendships and making new ones. :) *bows*

(BTW, for those of you who don't understand Latin... the title means "Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost".)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Who the fook is Manti? Sure ain't me, :monster:.

And I dunno latin except a few random words, and the above isn't latin, it's r'lyehian (or Cthulian, whichever strikes your fancy).

Mako

Rookie Adventurer
^I said "Manti" cause I was talking to Manti. =P

I figured yours was Cthulian or something of that sort.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Oh fuck, must've misread / interpreted the name / avatar or something there, :monster:.

Mako

Rookie Adventurer
^Haha, no biggie. So do you actually speak Cthulian? And...should I be jealous? XP

I know Tolkien's fictional languages were actually speakable, but I dunno much about the Cthulhu books.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=Mako link=topic=239.msg5493#msg5493 date=1231008719]
^Haha, no biggie. So do you actually speak Cthulian? And...should I be jealous? XP

I know Tolkien's fictional languages were actually speakable, but I dunno much about the Cthulhu books.
[/quote]

Nope, yup, and the Cthulhian language isn't (as far as I know) a properly designed language (read: Lovecraft's drunken ramblings, :monster: ), but an attempt has been made to get some kinda dictionary up, see here.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
MANTI!!!!!!!

Yay! Manti's here! :D

My life is (again, almost) complete! :P

*dances*

Welcome to the fold! :)

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Wow, my welcome thread was partly hi-jacked by an admin/gribbly from the outer darkness. :P

@MAKO: Good to see you again, too. And, I must confess, apart from a handful phrases, no I don't know Latin. I learnt the phrase from Neil Gaiman's "The Sandman".

@CTHULHU: Please, don't speak that aloud... I'm worried that it may cause major damage to causality, and I don't fancy having Nyarlathep turning up on my doorstep for tea and biscuits. :P

@ARI: :D Alright, calm down. Glad to be here. ^_^

@COOKIE: Thanks for the welcome.

Kamui

Laying the Beatdown
AKA
Kamui, Amaya, Ammy
Aw come on onii-chan you know Latin because I'm a Latin 3. Honestly...

Anyway, welcome to our little hideaway in the clouds and brambles. :neo:

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
[quote author=Manti link=topic=239.msg6322#msg6322 date=1231270547]@ARI: :D Alright, calm down. Glad to be here. ^_^[/quote]

I just over emphasize my happiness. ;D

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
@V: well, thanks an' shit. :monster:

@KAM: Latin 3 is what now? We've already establshed before meimei, you have a better grasp of foreign languages compared to me. Thanks for welcoming me to cloudcuckooland. :P

@TENNYO: Thanks!

@ARI: well, I'm glad, as I don't merit such enthusiasm. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom