On hiatus

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to drop off of the forums for a while.

It's nothing too serious, I've just got a few things irritating me IRL (financally, emotionally, and work-related) that I need to deal with. None of them are anything major on their own, but together they're aggravating the hell out of me.

I usually use the forums as a place to let my hair down. Right now, it's not working/helping. To the point where I've almost started drama here over things so pointless, I can't even remember what they are now. >_>

So, I'm going to be, if not absent from the forums, posting much, much less. I'll still be online from time to time, so those of you who have my MSN details, try and catch me on there if you wanna chat. (And if you don't have my MSN details and want them, PM or UM me.)

So, in the meantime, have fun and take care of yourselves. :)

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Good luck Kris, take your time and come back when you're ready. Hope you get everything worked out.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Aww, I'm sorry to hear this Hazzy. If you ever want to talk about things troubling you, or just talk to have fun/relieve stress well... I have your MSN so I hope we can talk if you'd like too! Otherwise, I'll miss you so much. :C And I'm worried! Please take care of yourself, and if you ever need anything don't hesitate, I'll try anything I can. ;w;

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
sad feis is sad

also, a feis, but unimportant

Feel better soon brah! :3

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
Hazzy, if you need some hugs, just pm me here or on MSN. :'( But umm, good luck, take care of yourself, or Phones will hunt you. Really~

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Thanks for the words of support, guys.

Top Bottom