• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Opera Omnia Dissidia News/Discussion Thread

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Had a very crazy series of Ticket pulls... Y'shtola LD and BT... Wakka LD... Trey LD... Serah LD...

I have not had to touch my gem hoard in a while... which I will probably be very thankful for in a few months when there's like... four BTs I will actually want back to back.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Yup busy months coming up, I'm ready for Terra though and excited for her!

I threw a few tickets at Serah but had no luck so I'll leave it, seeing as we got her LD board rework before JP I can only assume she'll come to JP again with this and a BT in tow, so she's a safe skip I think at this stage.

Garland I'm skipping, because of Golbez in June and I have his LD, I don't really go all in for BTs unless they're a favourite.

I have immensely enjoyed the free golden ticket pulls over April I was able to complete the kits for some characters and replenished a lot of power stones in the process.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Welp Terra had to be pitied for the burst, but I got plenty of limit orbs and replenishment and her Ld dropped 4 times so I'm fine with that.

Guess when Golbez comes along, I'll probably be using another stash of burst tokens to get his if I'm unlucky.

Why do all these new chapters gotta give me all the feels!!!

Last edited:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Jeeze these may banners are gonna make my luck for Golbez go down the drain both Shantotto and Kefkas BTs landed on the freebies. I have neither of them built

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Golbez better be as kind to me as those BT banners the last week have been and Faris' banner today!

I like the QoL changes this time around especially that armor token one.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
The Golbez banner has been for sure one of my luckiest and a breather after having to pity Terra, this was amazing!

2 of his BT dropped in 30K gems and the LD 55K, the extra BT is going to my Zidane stash.

I think my new realisation armor book and ingot is going to eithet Cecil or Terra, haven't quite decided yet which one.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Decided to fire 50 odd tickets on the kadaj banner to see how that went, he's not a priority but those golden debuffs are nice and I have the resources to spare from Alexander boards

All of his kit and a couple of dupes in 37 tickets extremely lucky there,my only issue right now is, i've had a major drop on power stones so I can't max him out right away until I rejig my resources.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Had to pity Tifa's LD but was running low on limit orbs so at least I got a good replen.

People were not kidding about her damage output! She is amazing, she may only be single target but bloody hell! I'm very tempted to blue armor her right now ( i have her high armour)

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Her ex appearance is good to look just like one of her ffvii weapons

Its not a rumour, they are expanding it to dissidia 012 and NT characters, Locke has just received his burst on JP, Yuna already got hers although that's possibly down to her X-2 protagonist status but it means Laguna, Gabranth and Prishe are also in line for a burst as 012 characters and Snow, Rinoa and Kam'lanaut as NT characters.

Aerith possibly due to her support status in 012 depends on if they want to include assist characters or not or just playable.

Maidenofwar

They/Them
Had another break but during sporadic visits to the game managed to snag Kadaj LD, Palom LD, Hope LD and Golbez Burst but no LD. Put in some slog trying to get Tifa's LD but today I finally got her. Her 15CP was already maxed but I powered up her 35CP, her EX and LD then obtained and maxed all her amours except for limit breaking her high armour, also maxed out all her character boards. Just have to complete her summon boards and get her some good artifacts now. Depending on how impressed I am I might use some of my high armour tokens on ingots and limit break her high armour.

I was happy they added the easter egg from Advent Children for Aerith and Kadaj in the Kadaj event :)

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Man Kurasame lives up to the hype with the LD boards and the damage increase.

Also Seifer, really fun to play as a delay/debuffer role, I already had Kurasame but Lucked into Seifer's LD after only 5k gems.

Porom is next and I've enough to pity her.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Yay Porom drop after 30K gems used as did Layle's BT, I got a lucky pull with his LD prior so I can just keep saving, Setzers next

I have 50 BT tokens and 20 in reserve from the mog pass I want Zidane when he comes to us and his BT+

Just seen Squall and Cloud have got these insane reworks their BT phases are hitting the 10 Mil mark's with some additional support!

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Holy shit.

All Cor sees are openings. Attacks and more attacks. I love how basic and badass he is. :monster:

That's an amazing DPS unit right there. LOL always thought Cor was cool, glad to see Dissidia did him justice.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Cor looks nuts and first unit with rainbow damage mechanics Setzer is the next and he's not for another little while.

For anyone not knowing what that is rainbow dmg is its basically from my understanding ignores any resistances and brave damage reductions, Cor by the looks of it does this himself, Sezter when his Ld comes out gives it as a party wide ability aura
Setzer is like Porom essentially a must for Lufenia content so to have someone with it with an earlier release is a bit of a game changer

Josh had everyone fooled with his words in prior streams as it seemed we weren't being given anymore Global first characters.

I think FFXV was a surprising choice as there's already a global first but at the same time if we had got the likes of, Rikku or Red XIII before JP did there'd probably have been an uproar as they're so popular and so requested still can't figure out why they've both not been released yet.

I will say FFXV is not my favourite FF but Cor's kit is excellent and I would say its worth pulling for i'm gonna see what hes like on the reddit before I pull.

They almost always do justice to Global firsts characters or LDs in fact the only one that fell kinda flat was Vincent's LD so I expect to use him in actuality is gonna be good

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Cor's Ex and LD arrived in 15K, I was planning to only go up to 25K gems on the banner as I'm running low and need to build up for some future pulls so that was lucky!

EDIT: he is absolutely worth the pull, hes bonkers with the amount of additional damage he brings, hes amazing honestly worth it!

Yang, Terra.and Cor absolutely annihilated that Lufenia, amazing team Terra's turn hogging with her LD mixed with Yang's and Cor's off turn damage its just absolutely nuts! I am so impressed by this unit and I'm glad now I spent resources for him instead of skipping him entirely hes excellent and a really well executed global first

Last edited:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Sorry to triple post but Zack is getting his BT on JP! And look at the costume bundle they're releasing!

Shut up and take all my money!

His LD should be coming to us in the next few months but uggh have to wait so long for the BT is.

My list of BTs I want is growing!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210729-075716_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20210729-075716_Reddit.jpg
    450.2 KB · Views: 7
Top Bottom