• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

OTWTAS...aka The Look Ahead?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
...because that's what it's called in German. xD
It was in the mail today:

SDC10826.jpg

ForceStealer

Double Growth
The Look Ahead...okay. How thick is it, do you have a picture of it from the side by chance?

And when are we getting one :(

Given that I already made a front page post about the release of the book in Germany, do you think this worth posting?

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
That's gotta be more then just the On The Way To A Smile's right? way to thick for that.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Well it's cases of Denzel, Tifa, Barret, Yuffie, Nanaki, Shinra, and Lifestream. And all the newer ones besides Lifestream seemed longer than the originals. But I could be imagining that.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Can you please spot any differences with the translations in this site? Personally, I'd much appreciate it. :) Nothing important if you can't/don't feel like it though.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I'm curious... is this just a German release? Surely it'd be an EU wide release, right?

...Right? :(

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Nope, just a German release. Unless publishers in other countries have any interest in releasing this, it'll stay this way I'm afraid...O.o

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
...Damnit. Oh well, thanks for the response, at least. :)

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I'm still waiting for the Ultimanias :sadpanda:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I know that'll never happen. That's why I'm a sadpanda :sadpanda:

No offense to Germany, but I would have suspected that NA/UK would have gotten it before them. I mean... besides a few differences in spelling, it's the same language. And the UK could cover Australia as well. German is only good in Germany. No I'm not jealous

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
The look ahead to the bright and shining future of the Compilation?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
My post was said with the most deepest and condescending sarcasm possible.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Totally jealous. But it's awesome that you've got a copy of it. I can't imagine why there wouldn't be an English publication of it sometime soon. Given the content, it should sell really well. Also, I think that if we want to get a few proper pics and do a review, it'd be worth frontpaging. What order do the stories appear in?

X :neo:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
But it's awesome that you've got a copy of it. I can't imagine why there wouldn't be an English publication of it sometime soon. Given the content, it should sell really well.

There would have to be a publisher for it. I don't think Square-Enix actively seeks publishers to sell their books at all. Unless they are approached by publishers overseas, those books won't be released anywhere else.
Kinda like how the FFXI novels are also only available in Japanese, German and French.

What order do the stories appear in?

Same as the Japanese edition.
Denzel, Tifa, Barret, Nanaki, Yuffie, Shinra with Lifestream Black and White in-between.

Pixel

The Pixie King
Im gonna get this. German is alot easier to translate than Japanese. Could help with rewriting the rest of the entries for the audiobook adaptations:joy:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
There would have to be a publisher for it. I don't think Square-Enix actively seeks publishers to sell their books at all. Unless they are approached by publishers overseas, those books won't be released anywhere else.
Kinda like how the FFXI novels are also only available in Japanese, German and French.

This is sooo retarded. SE love to whore out anything FFVII related they possibly can: soft drinks, perfume, jewellry, personal swabs. Why not release something that people will actually want to buy in English? It defies sense.

So basically, I have to get hold of the head of a publisher here in the UK and threaten him with a breadknife to get them to approach SE? I don't have time for that.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
This is sooo retarded. SE love to whore out anything FFVII related they possibly can: soft drinks, perfume, jewellry, personal swabs. Why not release something that people will actually want to buy in English? It defies sense.

That's just how it works. Square-Enix cannot publish that stuff themselves outside of Japan. Someone has to actually show an interest in getting the rights to publish this. They can't just make overseas publishers to release it either.

Top Bottom