• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

OTWTAS published in the UK in October.....

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
I'm glad that there is somewhere else other than Amazon to order from! I'll let the sister know so she can pick the OTWTAS up for me as a gift. It's been a good year for gift ideas for me, if only the rest of the family were this easy :P

I'll have to pop in to Waterstones when that Reverse Design is out and take a look. Doesn't sound like something I'd be too interested in getting my hands on but you never know, it may be good.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
If you buy from Waterstones, the author gets more money. Generally speaking, the more discounted the retailer is, the less money goes to the writer. Finding that out changed my book buying habits a lot!
Having said that, you can buy the Ultimania Vol I at Forbidden Planet for £25 ATM iirc.

I'm gonna bag both titles myself, I'll let you know if there's anything of note in the Reverse Design book.

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
That's actually really good to hear. I'm not a fan of Amazon and have been trying to buy elsewhere. I'm still bitter that they turned that one Waterstones store into an Apple store. The interior looked nicer than the other one in the city centre, not as many stairs either. Also haven't been to Forbidden Planet since I was a teenager, I sometimes forget it's still there :lol:

My sister gave me the Ultimania Vol 1 for National Sisters' Day, which was very sweet of her. But yes, let us know if there's anything interesting about that Reverse Design and I'll add it to the list.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Is there anything new in this one then? Can we like bump the news report since it's relevant again?

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
I've been looking for the OTWTAS front page news post but can't seem to locate it. We definitely did one for the Ultimanias, I know that much. All I can find is this from the other thread about this - Yen Press Acquires Rights to OTWTAS where Flint said there wasn't enough info about it and Lex sent a message to Yen Press.

Last edited:

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Probably to small to make a thread so I'll mention it here:

Yen Press will publish another FFVII novel by Kazushige Nojima, it's a prequel to the events of Advent Children.

A lot has changed the in two years since the Lifestream erupted, and a new city, Edge, has been born from the wreckage. There, a young man and woman run a private detective agency, but then they run into the infamous Turks of the Shinra Electric Power Company...

The world of Final Fantasy VII expands with this prequel to the events of Advent Children!

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
YEEEEEEEEESSSSSS! Hopefully after I get my hands on the book that's coming out next month(though I'll probably have to wait until next year despite that I wanted to get it for Christmas), I can finally get my hands on the English text of Literal Final Fantasy VII: The Turks-The Kids are Alright! I've been wanting it ever since reading the fan-translation which I've read several times on this website!

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Cool, they got the rights to the Turks novel too.
This is your friendly community alert that the English localization of the Turks book is now available for purchase. :monster:

QoKdk4I.jpg
EMJ7WSR.jpg

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Ugh! And I just ordered my copy on Tuesday! I knew this was gonna be a problem the moment I ordered it.

Top Bottom