• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Our New Community Manager

Lex

Administrator
s.

Surprise!

We thought Flare and Fancy would make an excellent team as two new community managers working together. Guys, welcome to the team and I hope you have lots of ideas to keep the community busy :D

Look out for another thread on staffing shortly. I'm in the midst of a review of all of our site and forum roles which will be discussed in staff and announced in public in the coming period.

In the meantime a huge welcome to our new community managers <3

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
FUCK YES!!

:ffuuu: :reptar: FANCYFLARETREE FOR LIFE!!! :reptar: :ffuuu:

No, but I am absolutely overwhelmed and humbled by staff's decision. Haha, as I've mentioned in the nomination thread, I thought I surely lacked the seniority to be taken on, but I am so, so, thrilled that you decided to give me a go anyway! And it's funny cuz me and Flare have talked about how cool it would be if we were a duo in this position. I adore that chick and being her partner in crime would've been such a high for me.

AND THEN THIS HAPPENS LIKE!!!! :kermit:

WAT

DREAMS DO FUCKING COME TRUE! KERMITU IS REAL :kermitu:

Thank you all, so, so much! I promise you all that I will do my utmost to serve this community to the best of my abilities!!

plus this gives me a reason to feel less guilty about being on this forum all the time lmfao :awesome:

IT'S MY FUCKING JOB NOW :wacky:

GAAAH I'M JUST SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW I COULD SCREAM, DANCE, CRY, BLKARJALK! :reptar:

gFMhf.gif

giphy.webp

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
YES WE CAN NOW INSTIGATE KERMITU LAWS! :kermitu:

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE STAFF?! This place will self-destruct with the uncontrollable fun load.:aah:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I can already feel the excitement and wonderful ridiculousness creeping in. :awesomonster:
Grats to the both of ya &#8211; Glad ya both get a go with it together.

X :neo:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
YASSSSSSS

:reptar: :ffuuu: :reptar:

LMAOO IKR FANCY, WTF DREAMS DO COME TRUE?!?!?!! :kermit: :reptar:!!!!

I'm so happy you guys, I've always wanted to help out the TLS community somehow and the fact that I can do it now AND WITH FANCY TO BOOT(y) gives me such happy feels. ;___; Like partnering with Fancy is gonna be awesome and like she said we'd been fangirling chatting and shit about "HEY WE WERE BOTH NOMINATED IT'D BE SO COOL TO DO IT TOGETHER LIKE I'D TOTALLY TEAM UP WITH YOU" AND NOW LOOK WHAT JUST HAPPENED :reptar:

It's literally made my day, I even got a bit emotional, I just feel so happy and goddamn Fancy has such lovely ideas and I think we're gonna be great, we got each other's backs and will be like a tasty peanut butter and jam sandwich that makes people feel good when they take a bite :kermit:

not sure what I was getting at with the sandwich part but whatever I think you know what I was getting at!! Probably!

Anyways I'm just extremely thrilled and happy about it all and thank you guys so much, all of you, for nominating and for being so wonderful and for staff to pick us and to Fancy for being my teammate.

FancyFlareTree is now in business! :reptar:

<3 <3 <3 <3 :kermitu: <3 <3 <3 <3

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Triple F.
Ei8c.png

Tx8c.png

Yes I'm totally butting in on your limelight. Congratulations, both of you! :awesome: I'm excited to see what you've got in store for us! And as a former Community Manager myself I'll be happy to give you whatever help or advice you need. You know where to find me. :monster:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
^I was just looking at that lmao. I also like that, when you call us by our nicknames, then we all have five letters :closedmonster:

Fancy
Flare
Flint

:megusta:

And thanks, love/sensei! :joy: Probably gonna take you up on that haha.

ALSO FLARE THE SANDWICH ANALOGY HAD ME HOWLING LMAO SO PRECIOUS

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^I was just looking at that lmao. I also like that, when you call us by our nicknames, then we all have five letters :closedmonster:

Fancy
Flare
Flint

:megusta:

I know some more words that start with F :megusta:

Seriously though F usernames are just the best, aren't they? :awesome: Flarintancy? Guy in the middle?

And thanks, love/sensei! :joy: Probably gonna take you up on that haha.

Ditto! :reptar: It's nice to get advice and have someone we can ask who's done it before :joy:

ALSO FLARE THE SANDWICH ANALOGY HAD ME HOWLING LMAO SO PRECIOUS

GOOD IT WAS SUPPOSED TO

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I can't handle all the emphatic chat in here, I'll be under my rock. Before I go I need to remind you all that there is only one deity we need to worry about and it is the Great Dread Cthulhu, not this pretender to the throne frog. *runs*

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I can't handle all the emphatic chat in here, I'll be under my rock. Before I go I need to remind you all that there is only one deity we need to worry about and it is the Great Dread Cthulhu, not this pretender to the throne frog. *runs*

What if Kermitu gets tentacles? :awesome:

Top Bottom