• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Our New Community Manager

RedFFWolf

Donator
Congrats, you two ^_^
I'm loving all this newfound teal :awesome:

I've no doubt, as everyone else here has expressed, that TLS is in good hands. Each of you have a real strong rapport and respect from us all here - singularly, very talented and capable - together, well, this is going to be legendary :D

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Congrats, you two! Now go out and smash it! :)

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Oh shit

Lex, what have you done?

I started in on Lith's thread first having not even seen this one :closedmonster: dear lord what has happened to the form

jkjkjk You guys are all awesome and worthy of the positions. Three of my favourite ladies now in a position of power though.... it's all so hawt :megusta:

Srsly though, this forum has had too much pecker for too long. It needed more clam. :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
If this doesn't make you two girls canon I don't what does. Well except a meetup in person which could be done in April (hint hint Fancy hint hint).

Top Bottom