• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Overwatch

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Rise of the Zomnics is the Halloween event, and there's a normal and an endless mode for that one. :awesomonster:

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X

New Thailand Map specifically for CTF! New CTF rules, and it'll be a 4-week long event, and there'll be a 4 week long comp version of CTF to go along with it.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
oh that's annoying... it's cuz I'm posting from my phone and the tumblr app sucks ass

I made it to plat :monster:

Attachments

• received_514559095611476.png
    received_514559095611476.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 6

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Graaaaaats!

I came closeish (2418) again this season, but still haven't hit Plat since Season 3. There's a SLIM possibility I might try and do before the Season ends.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X

brigitte-concept.jpg

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/brigitte/

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X

Your Overwatch is gonna be streaming with her all day if you don't have access to the PTR.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Really? I liked them because they really fit in with her character instead of being misc over-the-top stuff. I'm sure they'll get more gaudy and ridiculous as time goes on though.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X

I like that this is looking to be their way of delivering more and more story-related content as an event. Wednesday'll be the day to keep eyes up during OWL for the reveal about what the new event is.

Top Bottom