• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Overwatch

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X

Details on who the Korean Skins are based on: https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/aivwc1/_/eeqxhzv
That's also a really good point about the Liu Bei & Huang Zhong angle with Genji & Hanzo that I hadn't considered. For 76, I was also thinking that Soldier is in more of a commander role, which made Liu Bei seem appropriate.

Also, which other Three Kingdom skins do you think would fit well with characters? The ones that came to mind for me were, Pharah as Ma Chao because the armor and helmet seemed to match really well with her design. Also, I thought of Junkrat as Dian Wei & Roadhog as Xu Zhu mostly because of their friendship and Xu Zhu being soft spoken but gluttonous & tough.

Either way, if the Internet doesn't deliver a ton of fanart of the whole cast as Romance of the Three Kingdoms characters after these legendaries are all announced, I will be disappoint.

X :neo:

Reactions: Joe

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I mean to be honest I could happily place any of the Overwatch cast as Three Kingdoms counterpart. I think Moira would be an excellent Sima Yi, both because of her disposition and as an 'evil' version of Zhuge Liang. Would love that.
I could also place Sun Ce as Genji for being the youthful playboy that met an untimely end.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X

I feel like this is gonna REALLY make a huge impact on the game at this stage of its lifecycle. The fact that it also supports consoles is spectacular.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X

Timestamp jump to when Jeff covers things from the trailers and what they're gonna be showing at Blizzcon later on

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I am just... really pleased with where they're taking OW2. It feels like it's going to be the game we've all been thinking about while OW itself is really just seeming like it's just one game mode for what OW2 will be, especially in terms of lore and other content.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
As someone who actually really liked the 3-2-1 experiment that they did a while back, I'm really glad to see that they're changing to help accommodate the player base as well as refine how things work overall. I think that this'll also help to get teams more focused on how they work together in ways that'll be a lot easier with a single tank per side.

Also, the new Zenyatta UI is absolutely spectacular already and I wish I had it now.

I'm glad that they did some PvP focus, since there's so much PvE stuff to be able to get into once things are farther along and see how we get to dive into the characters and story more later on.

Top Bottom