• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I recently made a Pathfinder character! Still ironing out the kinks, though. 4e feels a lot more streamlined. :monster:

Rassilon

Banned
AKA
Slade
I happen to be one of those 3.5e-xtremists. I just couldn't get behind 4e. That aside, I really love the depth of the pathfinder cs. They cover almost any aspect of the fantasy genre! My group just started playing the Wrath of the Righteous adventure path and I'm very excited to start annihilating demons in a glorious crusade.

What kind of character did you gen up?

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Pathfinder is my favorite ruleset, easily. I have 2 characters or so and have a run a game with it.
I haven't played much of 4e, but I don't like what I've seen.

Rassilon

Banned
AKA
Slade
It's mine too. I'm totally digging the mythic rule set true implemented into wrath of the righteous. They make your character a titanic machine of pure power. It's really amazing.

Top Bottom