Palamecia fal'Cie

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
... There's supposed to be a face visible underneath the ship? I know there was a screenshot or a picture from the Ultimania but I can't find it...

Could/Would someone be kind enough to find it and repost for me? Or, you can send it in a PM.

Thank you!!!

Fangu

Great Old One
aaaAAA WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN THAT THREAD BEFORE?

Also, because that just reminds me (but going off memory right now), one of the artists wanted the summons to have more of a connection/meaning than just 'thing that appears and fights'. So for Lightning Odin kind of represents her image of a father figure, and for Snow the Shiva sisters are like Serah and Lightning. I don't think they mention anything for the other characters, though.
omg

I love this so much

Edit: Also relevant
Luminous = Buniberzei. Yes?
I figured Buniberzei was 'Luminous', I think the videos Tres posted before were released after this book was published so no one knew about B at that time.

tumblr_mgrscfzsCf1s3w45qo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Fangu, I think Lumina is
Lindzei
in disguise; I hope I'm right.

I've looked through that Ultimania thead and saw nothing... Maybe I can find it in my copies of the Ultimanias, since I do have them for XIII.

I wonder though, does anyone know if there's a reason the face (with eyes covered) is the symbol of the Cocoon fal'Cie? Is this from Lindzei or from Barthandelus?

Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I will try to relocate and scan the image showing the face on the Palamecia.

I want to say that the Cocoon fal'Cie brand is based on Barthandelus' image of Lindzei, but I'm hazy on that right now.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Not looked at the statue thing yet, but it was the left side of Orphan's first form that is Barthandelus' image of Lindzei (albeit slightly evil looking).

Here is the fal'Cie face on the Palamecia, which you can see at the start of chapter 9:
http://i.imgur.com/K1mypUy.png

Top Bottom