• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

People canceling preorders because of LTD issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saven

Pro Adventurer
That board is filled with a lot of trolls who aren't going to even play the game who are just trying to stir shit up and try to harm the game in anyway they can. It can be a negative cesspool. especially today with all these new board members I have never seen before making drive-by "HAHAHAHA" or "flop confirmed" posts. Out of all the places I've been to, this place has been the most reliable with information about this game.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
As a spoiler free note, having seen the leaks - idk what any shipper has to be mad about? The entire game/ script has not leaked. There's no telling what's going to happen between most of the characters in part one, there's literally just been a few snippets. It could easily go completely in the other direction from what they're expecting.

As a CloTi, all this makes me laugh. I'm fairly certain that Clerith will get new scenes, just as much as CloTi will. It's so stupid to think that all the game leaked, I don't know where to even begin...

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Who, me? I never said I did. Just to know in general terms how much is known vs unknown as far as character interactions and how they progress. No details about any of it, though.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Amateur. Just going to leave Clarlene on the table like that?
giphy.gif

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
If by "frowning", you mean "shoving his gun arm up Cloud's ass and holding down the trigger until it clicks," then I think it would go down about as well as expected.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
This thread is quickly becoming the Aristocrats, and that was before I even saw Erotic Materia's post...

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
If by "frowning", you mean "shoving his gun arm up Cloud's ass and holding down the trigger until it clicks," then I think it would go down about as well as expected.

Yeah, pretty much. And what's the Aristocrats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom