Perseverance (Jessie/Clessie Club)

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
It does set her apart in a nice way, yeah. Makes her unique. I like her look. Seems Cloud does, too, hehe...

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Should we do a countdown till the day we get to see Jessie die in the remake? I kid I kid hahaha

Jairus

Lol no, we don't need that reminder. It's going to be traumatizing enough as it is. Aerith 2020...

Reactions: LNK

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I mean, knowing how quick some people are, that clock would be the same as the release day clock anyway. I'll probably drag things out though.

Jairus

Me too, probably. I'm not in any rush to lose her. It's hard just thinking about it, you know?

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Well, it seems like our European and Australian friends will get to take a crack at the game a solid week before us poor saps in the west will. Any chance you'll be getting an early copy, @Jessie Rito?

I just wanted to ask that nobody post anything about whatever new stuff there is with Jessie (or anything else about the remake, for that matter) here until all of us have had a chance to play the game. Pretty please? I'm gonna be honest, I haven't been having a great time in real life lately, and the news that I'm gonna be miss out on the early release of the game has kinda sent me down a spiral of emotions in the past hour. I'm being petty, but this game means a disproportionately high amount to me and I really don't want it spoiled for me. I'm sorry, I'm being waaaaaaaay too personal right now, aren't i? Ugh, I have a headache.

Jessie Rito

Useless Lesbian
Well, it seems like our European and Australian friends will get to take a crack at the game a solid week before us poor saps in the west will. Any chance you'll be getting an early copy, @Jessie Rito?

I just wanted to ask that nobody post anything about whatever new stuff there is with Jessie (or anything else about the remake, for that matter) here until all of us have had a chance to play the game. Pretty please? I'm gonna be honest, I haven't been having a great time in real life lately, and the news that I'm gonna be miss out on the early release of the game has kinda sent me down a spiral of emotions in the past hour. I'm being petty, but this game means a disproportionately high amount to me and I really don't want it spoiled for me. I'm sorry, I'm being waaaaaaaay too personal right now, aren't i? Ugh, I have a headache.
My mom said im getting it as a easter present so.... I wont get it earlier ^^°

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
I wish they could make an automatic chapter select. I'd skip to right when Jessie is about to die, sit back, and enjoy the scene. Muahahahaha

Jairus

Terrible, Pand. Just terrible... :mon:

Anyway, I agree with Ody. No new stuff here until we've all played the game. And keep spoilers in tags when we do start doing that. Let's preserve the experience for each other so we can all enjoy it.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Ok ok ok, I'll try not to spoil anything for you. I will say one thing though. Hopefully it doesn't really spoil your experience. Ready?

Jessie dies! bahahahaha

ha!

Jairus

I was just thinking, Jessie's hair must be fairly long. It's in a ponytail, but high up, and even then it still goes to almost halfway down her back, like so:

DNkoru4.jpg

If it were unfastened, it would probably hang nearly to her waist. That'd be kinda pretty to see her like that.

Jairus

That's hilarious! Lovely, indeed. You know, I got a guest review today on Reflections on FF.NET kinda indirectly hating on Clessie, I think. It was some guy writing as a jealous Tifa hissing at Jessie and telling Cloud he's hers, which is weird because the chapter had nothing at all to do with him or Tifa - neither of them have entered the story yet and won't for quite a while.

Some people are just weird, I guess. Oh, well. :monster:

Jessie Rito

Useless Lesbian
That's hilarious! Lovely, indeed. You know, I got a guest review today on Reflections on FF.NET kinda indirectly hating on Clessie, I think. It was some guy writing as a jealous Tifa hissing at Jessie and telling Cloud he's hers, which is weird because the chapter had nothing at all to do with him or Tifa - neither of them have entered the story yet and won't for quite a while.

Some people are just weird, I guess. Oh, well. :monster:
If they dont like that ship then they just shouldnt read it instead of going after people what the hell

Top Bottom