Perseverance (Jessie/Clessie Club)

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Guys, a warning. Don't do any google, etc. searches for "ff7 remake jessie" or you'll get hit with a VERY spoilerific thumbnail. I wasn't even doing an image search and it came up because a normal search also brings up youtube videos related to your search terms. Man, I can't even do that anymore. I didn't click on it of course, and fortunately it was small so I couldn't read the subtitle on it, but it was from THAT moment. THE moment in the pillar.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Yep, I've been avoiding googling the game since the leak. That's why I was very grateful for those image dumps you made of the demo. This is why I'm bitching about this in the twitter thread though. I can't just "stay off social media" to avoid the spoilers, they're everywhere! Have to avoid mentioning ff7 anywhere online right now!

Jairus

Yeah I'm going to quit doing that now myself until after I've played the game. Fortunately the thumbnail was a closeup shot, so it didn't really give much away. Still don't know how it happens or anything about it, really, which is good. I still wish I hadn't seen that thumbnail, though. It was a video of her last words, which I didn't watch, so I don't know what they are. You'd think people could wait until the release to put that stuff up. I'm a little mad about that. Oy!

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Like I said, its a bunch of jerks out to get clicks. I know Square is trying to take these videos down as fast as they can, but its just not enough. I envy the people that are casual fans, they avoid this stuff purely because they're not so invested. Boy, the price of fandom sure is steep...

Jairus

Yes, the price of fandom is eternal vigilance...

5 days. An eternity. I just want it to be the 10th already!

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Weeks blow by with me barely noticing most of the time, but man do these last few days feel so long. March was 4 days ago, but it feels like months already! It'd be nice if game stop broke the street date, but they probably won't. I don't think my local one is open anymore anyway... probably for the best.

Jairus

Yeah, if for some reason I can't get my preorder from Gamestop, I'll buy it on PSN so at least I'll have it that way. But I should be able to get it. I've already paid it off, so it's just a matter of picking it up.

Jairus

Thanks! Yeah, I've got the feeling this thread's going to get really busy soon...

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Yeah, no kidding. Just a friendly reminder to everyone that we're not doing spoilers in here until the 12th, so Jessie Rito has the chance to play too.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Yes please. Keep the Spoiler tags. I haven't watched anyone's playthroughs, but I've had a couple things ruined for me by a couple douchebags, who got mad that I called them out

Jairus

@Firstone33, there's something I want to ask you, but as I can't PM you for some reason, I'll do it here. Please respond in spoiler tags, though, alright?
What's your take on what Wedge said about Jessie and her flirting and how it was just a game for her?

Jairus

Yes, it's very nice. I like it! Kind of has a similar feel to Aerith's theme but with its own melody and charm. I think it captures Jessie's personality pretty well.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Yes, it's very nice. I like it! Kind of has a similar feel to Aerith's theme but with its own melody and charm. I think it captures Jessie's personality pretty well.
Yeah, I really like it too! Hopefully when the ost releases, it'll be longer

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
@Firstone33, there's something I want to ask you, but as I can't PM you for some reason, I'll do it here. Please respond in spoiler tags, though, alright?
What's your take on what Wedge said about Jessie and her flirting and how it was just a game for her?
Not sure when I saw that part I did not understand I think it is her way of
dealing with what is going on and if you seen the current state of her father it would make sense why she acts like it is a game
but other than that not sure myself I wish I had the answer but really don't

Last edited:

Jairus

I asked you to put your answer in spoiler tags, @Firstone33. Please fix your post. As for your answer, it's okay, I guess I can figure it out once I see it myself.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Not sure when I saw that part I did not understand I think it is her way of
dealing with what is going on and if you seen the current state of her father it would make sense why she acts like it is a game
but other than that not sure myself I wish I had the answer but really don't
Please use spoilers. Inside the text box, there is an icon with 3 dots and a down arrow (it's right next to the smile emoji). If you click on that, you can add in a spoiler tag. Someone else might be able to explain it better if you still need help.

I'm glad you're enjoying the game though:)

Top Bottom