• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Perseverance (Jessie/Clessie Club)

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Ah shit here's another one. This one's special because it's pre-remake announcement I think.
15891282461485591146232160375671.jpg
There's one more I remember, I'll have to look for it.

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
That one's good, too. Maybe you could tweak it to reflect her remake outfit design, but either way, it looks nice.

Jairus

More screenshots!

Sj2VQ7Y.jpg

Cloud's in a very nice position there... ;)

chewbaka

Just hold on tight, okay?
was looking for aerith videos and came across this by chance. even though it's a skin it truly makes her so badass
EDIT finally i have that motercycle shot in HD! going right to my phone as a lockscreen!

Jairus

Yeah, that's cool, I posted a couple screens of it earlier, but it's still nice to see the vid. :)

chewbaka

Just hold on tight, okay?
i was tracing the internet to find a video version, so i'm happy i found it. i asked the uploader to do more haha

Jairus

Yeah. She's a beauty, alright. Too bad most people here don't seem to see that.

Vortigern

Pro Adventurer
While I have and always will have more of an appreciation for Cloti, I did enjoy this track from the game and found what looks to be reasonably accurate lyrics to the vocals in it. They make me love this song just that much more.

You're always fighting alone
But I know you're feeling incomplete
Need a deeper connection,
A heart to sync with beat by beat
Through this chase, we'll get stronger
We'll make it to the end together
Share a future we'll treasure
One that draws us much closer
Throw your bike in high gear
Push it to the red line
Run, run, run, it's getting more dangerous
Melt into our night of youth
Ditching the past, finding new truths
Shift your heart to overdrive
(And here the video starts to fade it out for some reason)
Tonight we reject destiny
The two of us, we'll break free
Overdrive, Overdrive,
Shift our lives to overdrive

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Wow, I'm amazed our dear departed leader never brought that one up. I never even noticed that song had lyrics actually. It's pretty much a straight up Clessie song from Jessie's POV, in an even more overt way than Midgar Blues was a Cloti song. Neat.

Jairus

Well, um... I'm back. Thanks for trying to keep the thread going. I know we don't have a lot of people come here - just the nature of not being an Aerith or Tifa thread, I guess. Heaven forbid one of those goes a day without being updated. Anyway, I didn't know about the song lyrics, otherwise I'd have shared them. I've found plenty of other stuff, though, way too much to share in one post. So I'll just do a couple to start with.

First, I've started snapping 4k screenshots - here's the collection for Chapter 1:

Next, a nice portrait of Jessie:

And lastly for now, she's been getting more attention on the cosplay scene as well:

Ody... do you not like her anymore?

Jairus

Oh ok. I didn't mean to make it that way. I'm sorry. It's just the way you said what you did in your post up there made it seem like you didn't.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
My interests kinda just float from one thing to the next, and with the Remake excitement past us now I found something else to get into. FF7 will have its turn again.

Reactions: LNK

Jairus

Fair enough. I was afraid it had to do with the mess I made. I've had time to think about it, and I came to understand that what it was really about was that I was angry she was being snubbed. Deliberately, I think, in some cases, because of the argument and because of stuff that's happened here. And even after I was gone, nobody even talked about her outside this thread. At least, that I could see. I couldn't log in but I could still read the threads. I didn't stop by all the time, but here and there I'd take a look. And I'm almost the only one who ever posts art of her in the fanart thread. And there's been a lot of new stuff that's been made since I've been gone.

Anyway, moving on. Here's something I know you'll love. Found it on etsy - there's some nice FF7 and Jessie stuff on there:

It's unofficial, there's only one, and I don't think it can be posed, but it is a Jessie figure. I remember you mentioned wanting one. It's expensive, though. Hopefully SE will give us a PAK of her, Biggs, and Wedge at some point.

And here's an article about Jessie on CBR:
https://www.cbr.com/jessie-rasberry-final-fantasy-vii-remake-best-character/

Oh by the way, what was that bookmaking program of yours called? I've gotten a lot more written of both my stories, and Lifestream Book 1 is getting closer to completion. I'm at 400 pages and just about to get to the Reactor 5 mission. And I doubt I'll get to the pillar in under 500. But that's where I plan to end Book 1.

And while I was gone, I found this lovely tweet. It's hilarious!. I never caught it when I played the game, but now I get it and I have to wonder if SE was aware of that and was being a bit facetious with us.

Top Bottom