Perseverance (Jessie/Clessie Club)

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Yeah, that's true. And I do appreciate all your help. I've gotten the remake font done for the mod and I'm going to do all the text boxes in the game in remake style now - invisible and centered near the bottom of the screen. Well, dialogue anyway. Item messages and stuff like that will be centered below the top of the screen but also with the boxes invisible. I've also changed the menu borders to make them thinner and with sharper corners. I've made them in two styles - blue like the remake menus or classic gray.

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
I am now waiting for someone to create a music list on Spotify for clessie cause I know someone will

Jairus

Well, that would be nice. SE's torturing us with her and probably loving every minute of it.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
I feel like its inevitably gonna end up in a cup on the bar of 7th Heaven no matter what, because as we all know,
C H O I C E I S A N I L L U S I O N
But that's good to here that she'll be there for 2/3 of the game. I'm not gonna lie, the reason I'm making the book out of Maiden now is at least partly because it's the only other "official" material she's in in any meaningful capacity. I don't wanna let goooooooooooooooo which is why you should pick a part to draw, @Pandemonium.
Lol yeah, I will

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Hey Jairus, do you have a rough estimate on how long reflections is going to be? Seeing as I'm planning on making a book out of it, I'd like to know.

Jessie Rito

Useless Lesbian
Oh, I'm not even close to done yet, hehe. She's got a lot yet to go through. :mon:

And Ody, I'd say maybe somewhere in the neighborhood of 400 pages or so, though that's a very rough guess. But it's gonna be long, I know that much.

Well as long as toture isnt involved

Jairus

Cute, Ody! And no, Jessie. There won't be any torture. Just a lot of rough things to deal with. But she'll have some good experiences too, mainly after she leaves Shinra. Which is coming up on the horizon now. Maybe a few more chapters, not exactly sure yet. But we're getting there.

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
Cute, Ody! And no, Jessie. There won't be any torture. Just a lot of rough things to deal with. But she'll have some good experiences too, mainly after she leaves Shinra. Which is coming up on the horizon now. Maybe a few more chapters, not exactly sure yet. But we're getting there.
good she needs it just as much as everyone else for now though sit back and enjoying Jessie doing her excited bounce and shameless cloud flirting! Lol

Top Bottom