• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Peter Steele dead at 48

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
link

Yeah, yeah, Type O Negative sucks, no one even knows this guy, etc. I don't care... this fucking sucks and means my childhood is officially OVER. (Which is long overdue considering I turn 30 this year.)

RIP Peter... way too young. :( Rock with Dimebag, and may you spend eternity surrounded by the lesbians you were so fond of.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
My girlfriend's girlfriend
She looks like... you

My girlfriend's girlfriend
She's my girl... too

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Heart failure. :(

You probably heard Black No. 1 or Christian Woman

Hoo-baby Lily Munster ain't got nuthin' on yew

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I like the song on the Resident Evil Soundtrack. That was about it probs.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I can't say I've heard any of these songs before, sorry. :(

But you have my condolences. :(

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Ⓐaron;220949 said:
That was unexpected. R.I.P.

Not really actually considering his lifestyle. Still a shame, I haven't seen either Type O or Carnivore live.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Ah yeah, I had forgotten about his rather massive substance intake. Still he was awfully damn young to have a heart attack.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
That's really sad. I only really know the guy from friends who are fans. Also other reasons I do not care to mention.

RIP :(

Top Bottom