• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Phantasm

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
As a child, you've probably thought there was a monster in your closet, or that there was something sinister hiding in your hallway, lurking just out of sight. Monsters, you may have called them. But your parents would always reassure you that it was only your imagination.

But we all know it wasn't.

Perhaps you do not realize how close you live to things you cannot even see. Which is why it's such a good thing there are those who can fight or negotiate with these creatures. There are others still, who chose to ally with these spirits, to gain the powers that they have gained after death. These people fight to protect themselves, the ones they love, and ones from whom they could profit.

Between the ones who chose to fight these ghosts and the ones who prefer to help them pass on, there's a bit of amicable rivalry. Furthermore, not all ghosts are fully evil nor are they entirely bad. Not even the possessed can truly be lost, as they have all of their old memories, as well as the memories from the ghost and its various abilities.

The world is wide, and the dead are many. Will you aid them on their way to the afterlife, or will you choose to destroy the evil lying in wait?

Name:
Faction (medium, exorcist, or possessed):
Appearance:
Personality:
Likes (at least five, please):
Dislikes (at least five, please):
History:
If possessed: Ghostly memories: and Powers Granted:
If exorcist: Weapons against spirits: and Special abilities:
If medium: Connections with phantoms: and Spiritual items:

(NOTE: It is possible to play a ghost. If you want to, PM me and we can discuss what would be best for you and the game. :) )

crack

Donator

Name - Layne Maddox

Age - 19

Faction - Possessed

Layne's dark and wavy hair falls just below her shoulders, and is occasionally tied into a ponytail with garish scrunchies. While her natural hair color is actually a dark brown, her hair is usually perceived as black, especially so because of her pale complexion. Her eyes are hazel colored, but her desire to be different often leads her to wear contacts, often a dark red or silver. She has a small scar on her right cheek from when she purposely cut herself at a young age. Her physique is petite but has a rather healthy physique due to her motive of being at her best in front of others. She isn't very daring when it comes to her choice in clothes, and opts for plain outfits. She prefers neutral colors over flashy patterns or bright colors, but her choice in clothing remains refined and clean at the same time. Ironically, her choice in accessories are ornate, and is usually spotted with more than four rings on her hands.

A bit of a perfectionist, she finds happiness in pleasing others. Not because she feels obligated to help others, but because she enjoys the control she has over others when they need guidance and help. She enjoys being in charge, and is a bit overly dominant and will never turn back from a challenge, despite the consequences. Her desire to be unique often spurs her to impulsively act and do things often considered strange, or even at times, evil. She is unpredictable, and will often prefer to do things independently and her way only. If she becomes bored, she will often find a way to make her life exciting again.

Likes - Control, leadership, games, weak people, and her collection of rings and scrunchies.

Dislikes - Following rules, losing, receiving help, boredom, people who can't love, and bright colors.

History - Layne Maddox was born into a normal family. Boringly normal. durrr

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Im very busy writing my dessies OVA at the moment but I'll be making an Exorcist at some point :monster:

Dalik

Not Your World Anymore.
I do want to join, I'll try and get a bio done soon. May or may not be until the end of next week.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I'ma join as a ghost, but you knew this. :D I am working on my bio now. Trying to make it nice... I'm still at the "name" part.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS

Name: Jonathan Urameshi
Sex: I'm a ghost, so yes pls
Appearance: I'm a ghost with a hat
Personality: I'm weird as shit, man

=/

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I so want in on this. I'll get a bio done up this weekend :)

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Name: Makimasa

Appearance:
There is no definite appearance for this being. Occasionally, Makimasa appears as a five year old Eastern Asian girl of no definitive descent, sometimes as a middle-aged black man or an old white man, and other times, a teenaged Latina girl. No one knows which of these is hir true form or if anyone knows what hir true form might be.

Personality:
Good-natured, playful, and generally, quite kind are all ways to describe this person. Zhe likes working with others, and seems to have some sort of involvement with ghosts. It is very rare for hir to contact one of the living, but when zhe does, it typically indicates that zhe's given them hir blessing. Zhe lives in an old building, an office specifically, where zhe calls upon others to take requests off of hir hands.

It is very difficult to get Makimasa angry, but zhe will not act like hirself when someone does. In fact, it is said that one can see hir true form when zhe is angry, and it is believed to be that of the abyss.

Peace, cooperation, humans, a finished job and sour fruits.

Dislikes:
Fighting, murder, unfinished work, rebelliousness, and cruelty.

History:
Makimasa is said to be as old as time, though zhe certainly doesn't say. Some have theorized that this person helps others to the afterlife, others have jokingly said zhe torments them within it. If either is true, no one knows, and zhe certainly doesn't tell anyone. Though rumor has it zhe said once, offhand, that zhe would take care of a ghost from a particular job after it was tracked down, no one has ever asked why that would be.

crack

Donator
Edited my post and added just about everything except the History; won't be writing much of that as I will reveal more of my character's history when we get this RP started. :monster: And I'll be filling out my character when possessed, too.

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
ufufufu I have also recruited an RL friend who wants to join because she loves RPs. Plz be nice to her, she's an excellent RPer even though she's nervous about talking to people online as of late.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
MACCAFFRICKSTONSON FRABENSCHNABEN OF THE CHADDSWICKTONGAL MUNICIPALITY

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I've found a name for you! :glomp:

Guy Bouist-Seychera.

Pronounced Guy Boe-wist Se-kera.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
It seems it was neither perfect enough or good enough. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Lilian Moore

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
Thinking about joining but hnnngh effort. Lemme see what the rest of you start to come up with and then if I like the general idea I'll jump in? There really isn't quite enough info yet for me to make a decision. XD

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I want. But I'm swamped with HEAT and Dessies. Sorry, Tina gurl. I'm bailing on this baby. ; ___ ;

Top Bottom