• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Phantasm

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I love you so much right now, Miles.

my office or yours

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Everybody needs moar poasting here, I love me some creepy story =w=

And get Contrary back here! =O

Contrary_Izybel

Countess of Silly Dancing
AKA
Izzy, Izy, Her Royal Majesty of the Silly Dance
Wow, I feel awful for forgetting to check on this. But post! Enjoy some angsty angsting.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Gonna start writing now. Am actually really interested in writing as Steven, we'll see how it goes.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I think that once I get caught up on the other RP obligations I have, I'll give Phantasm a go.

If that's okay, I mean.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
NO IT'S NOT BUTTER

well i'm okay with it :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
:whoremouth:
Joseph-Ducreux-I-offer-my-sincerest-apologies-but-are-you-quite-furious.jpg

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
HAY GUYS IS ANYTHING GOING ON HERE

SERIOUSLY

I'M GONNA ASK MEGGY TO JOIN JUST BECAUSE YOU BITCHES CAN'T DO SHIT.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
well if you can you are not

WHICH IS VERY DEPRESSING WHY WOULD YOU NOT DO ANYTHING

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Needs moar god-punching imo

=w=

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Because I like to do other things too? Lol.

But really, Sophia wanted to work with me on a post.
Haven't really seen her. =P

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
it's just

i can pump out a post if you give me half an hour and some tea, izzy is the same

I AM JUST WORRIED TO TELL HER THE RP SHE GOT HER EMOTIONS ALL WORKED UP FOR HAS DECIDED TO DIE FOR ANOTHER FEW MONTHS

crack

Donator
Sorry about not posting. I've been working on my Destrillians post but as soon as I finish that I'll work on my next post.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Because I like to do other things too? Lol.

But really, Sophia wanted to work with me on a post.
Haven't really seen her. =P
SO SORRY!

I can't promise anything but throughout all this week I'll try getting on MSN from 7-9 pm. Can't be on later than that. :\ We can try working on facebook or on PM's here if you want. :monster:

Top Bottom