• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn. ~A Yop fanclub~

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I noticed there were several fanclub thrads for members of this site and that YopY lacked one, and I figured "Hey, he's the guy who started this site, I think he deserves a fanclub."

Anyway, join, and let us discuss the awesomeness of YopY.:monster::cthulhu:

Me

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
The internet is not a proper location to worship Cthulhu. His servants prefer caverns, underwater cities, underwater caverns, undercavern water cities , cavernwater under cities and the such.

Now stop post haste sir vaan before you awaken the obese dead fish god from his slumber.

So I just saw this on my Twitter feed. WTF? Didn't know you were running for President, Yop.

RlRARqU.jpg

Also, three year old thread revival. w00t!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I don't, I run for ruler of the Earth and shit.

But in the mean time, yeah, Cthulhu 2016, why vote for the lesser evil?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
This corruption of my Name shall cost these "scientists" dearly. They shall be eaten last.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I already chatted with Yop about this on Facebook, but I saw a band called Beatallica play live today and this was their best song. They said it was called "Cthulhu So Bad", but who knows what it's really called. I'm surprised I like it but I do. And there's nowhere more appropriate to share it than in this very thread. :cthulhu:

Top Bottom