Pics for Bounciest Boobies, Best Ass, Hottest Male, Hottest Female, etc.

The Man

Great Old One
AKA
Aaron
These awards aren't going to go up for another week at least but I figured it would probably be good to allow the contestants to advertise for themselves in advance, so here we go :monster: It is quite likely that if people who were not nominated submit good enough pictures I may be able to be persuaded to make last-minute additions to the nominees as well :monster:

AKA
Jess
Thank you Aaron <3

Also for

btw Aaron missed one of the
shots.

Last edited:
I thank you for your flattery, but you tell lies! I don't know why I even posted pictures when I know there's no way I can compete with you! :P At least I knew my place well enough to not submit any pictures for the Bounciest Boobies category :monster:

AKA
Jess
I should of known my place and not of posted for best ass, cause honestly, I would turn lesbian just to tap that ass so hard. Lol :P

I still think we should do gifs for bounciest boobies instead of :pics: that way we can determine their actuals bouncyness rather than assume based on size.

And Gabe, GLD, Tres, and Lex, u gaiz needz 2 poast :pics: 4 besst beerdz.

Tennyo

Paladin of Voltron
I'm not winning anything this year. *bows to Soak's boob pics*

And holy crap, Cassie, where'd that telephone one come from?! :O schwing

Those are all old, except the first one which I took like a month ago.

I'll take some newer pics later.

Tennyo

Paladin of Voltron
Aaron, reading that post and seeing that avatar just made me giggle.

Also, jus' saying I'm not posting ass pics. So might as well not put me on the poll. :monster:

Top Bottom