• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Pics for Bounciest Boobies, Best Ass, Hottest Male, Hottest Female, etc.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yes, I was being tactful there, wouldn't want the management there to call a swat team and have us removed for wild crazy woman's screams and me going "NOO HALP MEEE!", :monster:.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Next year can we have a 'bounciest ass' category?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
It seems like we have a monopoly on the ass and tits economy

tls is home

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
Sorry! Missed it >:D

As for my latest pic, I took this at our school's Lantern Parade
598569_310816395697571_591498303_n.jpg

Last edited:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Yes, I was being tactful there, wouldn't want the management there to call a swat team and have us removed for wild crazy woman's screams and me going "NOO HALP MEEE!", :monster:.

Pfft, you'd have put up a tentacle fight and lost. And loved it. :P

Now take your fucking shirt off and take a pic.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
This no u has rarely been moar relevant: no u. :monster:

(On a sidenote, barring the pin-up models here, this year's awards have been pretty tame, :monster: )

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I think both of you need to poast your boobies so TLS can make an informed decision, :monster:.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Then you should start us off, and hopefully Yop will respond in kind :monster:

Top Bottom