• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Force on a daily basis
JbwnW.jpg

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'd just like to state that the last two posts in the picture thread should probably be removed. Neither of them are pictures of the member. Come on Tenny you're a mod, set the standard. :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'd just like to state that the last two posts in the picture thread should probably be removed. Neither of them are pictures of the member. Come on Tenny you're a mod, set the standard. :monster:

*Double standard, you mean?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Yes, authority

let us cunningly express our distaste for it by applying sarcasm in a subtle manner

A most pleasing strategy indeed

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
That'll show authority.

Authority will have damned well learnt its lesson after this.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Back in our day we had te do our own moderashin'

With them switches an all or the good ol' fashin'd belt buckle

Gawsh dern you young'un internet types

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well, far as I know there has never been a rule saying you can't post pics of other members so long as said members don't mind. Force didn't seem to object to it.

However, if you guys are truly bothered by this a rule can be implemented for the future and any and all pics that violate it can be removed.

But first I need to know you guys aren't joking first.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Well, far as I know there has never been a rule saying you can't post pics of other members so long as said members don't mind. Force didn't seem to object to it.

However, if you guys are truly bothered by this a rule can be implemented for the future and any and all pics that violate it can be removed.

But first I need to know you guys aren't joking first.

It's a joke Tenny.
Re-read the chronicles of fucktard on previous pages to better understand it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom