Piece of shit endings

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
You must have cut it off before the rest.

Chief and cortana wind up in the wreckage of one the ships, chief goes back into cryosleep, and then the ship drifts in front of a giant bizarre looking planet with light breaking onto its side. The end.

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy

Chief and cortana wind up in the wreckage of one the ships, chief goes back into cryosleep, and then the ship drifts in front of a giant bizarre looking planet with light breaking onto its side. The end.

some say that bizarre looking planet is where some other Spartans we stranded along while back

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Im pretty sure we didnt skip anything, there's not multiple endings is there? or a "true" ending?

No, just the scenes after the credits. There's an extended bit if you beat it on Legendary but I already covered that.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Halo 2 had an absolutely shit ending.

so did halo 3.
he's holding onto the ship, they cut away, and now he's dead? k.

Just adding that Halo 1's ending was pretty meh too, as far as I can remember it. In particular the gameplay itself right before the ending.
Usually you'd have a final test of your 31337 skillz and whatnot, but in Halo, all you get is a bit of a dull 'driving' bit where you have to press the 'forward' button until the ending bit starts. And then the ring asplodes and z0mg cliffhanger or something.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Just adding that Halo 1's ending was pretty meh too, as far as I can remember it. In particular the gameplay itself right before the ending.
Usually you'd have a final test of your 31337 skillz and whatnot, but in Halo, all you get is a bit of a dull 'driving' bit where you have to press the 'forward' button until the ending bit starts. And then the ring asplodes and z0mg cliffhanger or something.

You jump off a ramp at the end :monster:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Lament of Innoncence had a pretty shit ending too. I rather liked the story (some of it anyways) but the ending left you saying...what?

null.

Pro Adventurer
I know I'm piling on a great game, but Xenogears. For such an interesting plot, I expected more. Instead I get
Fei Fong Wong running around naked in the 5th dimension. I AM NOT AMUSED.

Locke Cole said:
Madness, sir.

'Tis true. :monster:

Cerri

hit was super effective !
Eternal Sonata. Hands fucking down. No contest.

Also, FFX-2. I pretty much nominate X-2 for any bad category, actually.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Eternal Sonata. Hands fucking down. No contest.

Also, FFX-2. I pretty much nominate X-2 for any bad category, actually.

What? You don't like IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM?

:awesome:

Cerri

hit was super effective !
What? You don't like IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM?

:awesome:

NNNNNGGGHHHH ): I knew it was from the beginning but all of it was a mind fuck. They decided to stop explaining things then she decides to jump off a cliff and she ends up in the same spot.

The game was bad in general. I think I only played for the graphics and music.

Smaddy

Green Mage
Castlevania Symphony of the Night- WTH, very lackluster and how does that song tie in to the game? "I am the Wind"?!?!?

I'll never forget, we played Rampage on the Nintendo for 2 days (left it on overnight), and were SO pissed off with the ending. But it's an arcade game, so I guess that's why?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Yeah, in retrospect I know not to expect intricate endings from arcade adaptations. I didn't know that when I played it though. I was like seven.

Smaddy

Green Mage
I guess for arcade games, you're lucky to even get an ending? Most just keep going and going, getting more and more difficult.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
All of SH:Homecomings endings? :monster:

Top Bottom