Planet's Guardian ~ Aerith Gainsborough

penandpaper

Pro Adventurer
I was playing around on Pixiv earlier and I stumbled across a couple pretty pictures of Aerith, so I figured that I'd post them in case anyone was interested in seeing them. :)

I apologize for any repeats.

17529436_p0.jpg

Source
18353050.jpg

Source

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
Um, I'm not really active here anymore but I drew a picture of Aerith...so yeah hope it looks okay :>
aerith_gainsborough_by_limegreen_tiger-d51vj4e.png

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Hey guys! I'm looking for an artist who made a fanart that I love, can anyone help me out?

It's of Aeris looking over the Corral Valley and the Forgotten City, it looks like it's made of pastel watercolours, it's quite beautiful.

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
I would like to join this club because Aerith has been my favorite female character in the Final Fantasy series.I just find her personality to be just winning; she is not an innocent flower but a headstrong and sassy woman who has street smarts.In fact I think she would be better described as a wildflower that has grown up in tough situations and has been strengthened because of them.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Um... is this place still a thing?

Just want to shout my appreciation for Remake Aerith, my new Mistress of Doom. She plays like she's straight out of Dragon Age but even better. Phenomenal personality upgrade in my opinion, adorkable but hiding a powerful competence, can't help but fall in love with her. 5/5 ⭐ would recommend.

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
Top Bottom