Play Arts Kai - PROJECT! Final Fantasy

Sam

Lv. 25 Adventurer
LMFAO who asked for this?
Me for one. I want some Shinra Infantrymen to face up against my Cloud and a 3-C Soldier for him to steal the Hardedge from

Also the release dates for these are late 2023 early 2024, meaning we're definitely getting more figures before them. I'm predicting two versions of Zack, Angeal, Genesis ,CC Aerith and maybe even a CC Sephiroth

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Me for one. I want some Shinra Infantrymen to face up against my Cloud and a 3-C Soldier for him to steal the Hardedge from
What's so funny is, this is the most consistent use/purpose I've heard for them. Except maybe trying to recreate Zack's last stand. :monster:

Never thought mooks would be so popular...

Sam

Lv. 25 Adventurer
What's so funny is, this is the most consistent use/purpose I've heard for them. Except maybe trying to recreate Zack's last stand. :monster:

Never thought mooks would be so popular...
Back in the original Play Arts line I bought two of the Clouds in Shinra MP outfits and had them both as regular guards. Will be difficult to resist doing the same.

Also, it’s highly likely they’ll use the same body for Crisis Core Cloud. Heck Crisis Core Cloud might even come out before these guys.

Top Bottom